Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Taylor's Lace Bridal Salon

"We Understand Curves"

Taylor’s Lace first storefront opened in 2007, in the city of Artesia. The owner and founder of Taylor’s Lace designed and handcrafted bridal gowns for over 15 years before opening the first store.

MISSION: Taylor’s Lace is a full service bridal salon that looks forward to meeting the needs of its clients by providing all the necessary services in one location. Retail options, alterations, customizing, plus size, and custom gowns are all part of what Taylor's Lace has to offer you.

Make your appointment today and we will give you something to talk about with your friend!

"We Understand Curves!"

Bride (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Veils (1)

I came to Taylor's Lace while it was still at Artesia Location, which was a little smaller.

The selection of dresses were small, but I found more dresses I liked at Taylor's Lace than at a bigger chain store like David's bridal. There is a good variety of styles for different budgets. You should also check out their accessories (veils and jewelry) as well.

I was looking for a ready-made dress to fit my budget, and I found a lovely A line, corset back Alfred Angelo sample dress with beautiful sequin detailing and a single tier veil with beading to match. The lacing in the back meant I didn't need any additional alterations. (which is a service that is available) Thankfully, it was definitely in my budget. Deborah was very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Profile Picture User5506780, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

Ms. Debora was always a pleasure to see and work with during this amazing experience. My sister Deborah was the Bride and everything turned out perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Debra at Taylor's Lace was such a delight to work with during the stressful time leading up to the wedding date. We purchased my daughter's lace wedding gown at another shop, but we had all the alterations done by Debra. We did however purchase the two bridesmaids dresses at Taylor's Lace. There was a nice selection of dresses to choose from, and Debra's expertise helped in getting the right styles for my girls, which was no easy task as their shape and size are quite different, 5'2" 120 lbs and 5'8" >150 lbs. The alterations were expertly done on all the dresses. We had bought the wedding gown in a size larger because it had cap sleeves and my daughter has muscular arms. This required some extensive alterations done to the entire top of the gown. The bride is only 5'3" so that required even more expert alteration to hem while keeping the beautiful lace, chapel length gown in it's original state. Debra did an excellent job getting all the measurements, all the changes, all the appointments done with no problems. Appointments were always kept on time, deadlines always met and work done in a timely manner. We were so pleased on all the work, the custom tailoring was perfect and the bustle was oh so lovely! Taylor's Lace is a small, intimate shop, in a small strip mall. When at the fittings, it felt like we had known Debra for years, we had lots of laughs and always a pleasant experience. She would have such a calming effect on us as we were all stressed over the upcoming wedding day. I will not hesitate to go back when the time comes for our next weddings. It's nice to know that there are still small businesses you can count on and get treated as if you were their number one priority. Taylor's Lace is a wonderful place and I highly recommend it for any wedding or formal attire needs.

Profile Picture Angelique, 5/17/14, 1 Review

20 Photos

5 VIDEOS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1348857622802 giftcertificate

Gift Certificates Now Available!

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Taylor's Lace gift certificates now available. The perfect gift for a bridal shower! Visit our Yelp page to buy yours. Available for $25, $50, $75, $100, $150. Your certificate does not expire. Valid for gratuity and tax. Any unused balance will be returned as store credit. Subject to the General Terms. Visit us on www.yelp.com/biz/taylors-lace-bridal-salon-artesia
#WW9975e1fc080e4637

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have heard nothing but great things about you and hope to work with you in the near future Bridal Show Southern California Now hosting 3 events: Sept. 9 - Long Beach, CA Nov. 11, - Los Angeles Feb. 24, Long Beach Hats off to an incredible company. We look foward to hearing from you. Continued success. Linda www.bridalshowsoutherncalifornia.com bridalsocal@gmail.com

I recommend the services of Taylor's Lace to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Events

8036 3rd St. #105, Downey, CA 90241   See On Map
562-622-4449 (phone)
Appointment upon request only. Please call for more information.