Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

About Taylor Cole Photography

Taylor Cole Photography serves as a photography brand that is rooted in capturing beautiful candid moments of love and travel. I think I have the most awesome job in the world and I love every opportunity and new challenge that I meet. I strive to capture you freshly, effortlessly and beautifully. Photography is my gift to you. It is my opportunity to capture a moment that can never be exactly re-created and that is what motivates me everyday. I enjoy capturing people and their love, the light and design of interiors and exteriors and the image of brands. Outside of spending my time behind the lens, I love cooking for my loved ones, weekend getaways, trying to new yoga poses and happy hour.

0m6a8183

Taylor Cole Photography 5
Taylor Cole Photography 6
Taylor Cole Photography 7

Annie · Married on 06/02/2018

Taylor Cole is incredibly talented! She was our wedding day photographer, & we could not be happier with the amazing shots she took. She has a great eye & is so fun to work with. She is very friendly & reliable. We will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Taylor Cole Photography 15
    Taylor Cole Photography 16
    Taylor Cole Photography 17

Mary Claire · Married on 10/07/2017

Taylor was the first photographer we met and we honestly compared everyone else we met to her. She put us instantly at ease and we innately trusted her expertise and vision. I still dragged my poor fiance to a number of other meetings with photographers. At the end of each meeting, he'd ask when we could sign Taylor...

Taylor truly cared about each and every moment on our special day - From my husband's teary first look to my mother's reaction to my father's impromptu reception speech - We got it all. Taylor's eye for beauty and her knack for capturing candid moments is rare and we're so lucky to have had her by our side on the big day.

We were blown away when we received our photo gallery - I can't tell you how many people have emailed me to praise our photos (and get the details of our photographer). My mother downloaded every single photo. There were over 400 photos. That's how good Taylor is!

We'll cherish our photos forever and can't thank Taylor enough.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/29/2017

TAYLOR IS MY HERO! About six weeks out for our Malibu wedding, we were checking in with all of our vendors, making sure everyone was up to date on everything, when we learned that our photographer was no longer able to shoot our wedding due to a family situation. When we lost our photographer, I went back to my Instagram stalking and remembered how much I loved Taylor’s photos of a recent wedding at The Adamson House. She had beautiful candid’s and sunset photos! I reached out to check her availability and it was meant to be! Not only was she available on such short notice, but her second shooter (who had also shot the wedding I was obsessed with) was also available! And she was willing to work within our budget too!

We jumped on a call right away so we could fill her in on what was important to us, etc. She sent over a questionnaire that helped us figure out who we wanted pictures with and when we would do them, etc. It was great to have it all mapped out ahead of time!

At the wedding, both Taylor and Candace were great with us! They helped create a magical first look moment that had us both in tears! They were kind, easy to work with and really made us feel special! The wedding had a few scheduling issues with our catering team, and Taylor and Candace went above and beyond what they were required to, to help capture all our of important moments! We now have amazing photos that we wouldn’t have had without their flexibility.
    When we received the photos (with a very quick turnaround!!) they were incredible! They captured our wedding day beautifully! We are beyond thrilled with our decision to go with Taylor Cole Photography and would happily recommend Taylor Cole Photography to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Taylor Cole Photography 26
    Taylor Cole Photography 27

Taylor Cole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,531.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map