Engagement
Shoot included

About Tatman Photography

I decided over 20 years ago that I wanted to be a photographer. So I majored in photography my last two years of high school. From there I went to photography school where I graduated with a degree in Commercial Photography. That happened to be the best decision of my life, because that is where I met my wife Debi. After school I spent several years working with some of the best photographers I could find. In 1998 we opened my wife's portrait studio "The Children's Garden Photography Studio", where she has thrived for the past 20 years and just recently sold. During my career as a Photographer, I have been involved in everything from weddings, fashion, annual reports, product, portraits and much more. So there isn't much that I haven't seen when it comes to photographing people, places or things. So what do I bring to your special day? Over 20 years of experience in every aspect of photography that there is.

Glenn M. Tatman

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)
Proofs (1)

I used Tatman Photograph for my engagement photo session and the photos were AMAZING!! Glenn is very patient and a very good photographer. He does a really good job of capturing breathtaking photos. I also like that he will take a few finished photos and make them black & white or to have that more vintage look. I would highly recommend Tatman Photography.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Glenn and his assistant were fantastic! While I was planning my wedding, I did a ton of research searching for the perfect photographer for my special day, and Glenn's work immediately caught my eye. We got our pictures back super quick, and I LOVE them! Glenn took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted, and he captured all of it. He was so helpful and patient. I probably called him at least 5 times to go over the wedding day, and each time he walked me through everything and made sure that I was comfortable with everything, and he had a lot of great suggestions and ideas.
I'd HIGHLY recommend using him as your photographer.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/23/17, 1 Review

1:21 minutes

Events

cincinnati, OH 45040   See On Map
513-309-5933 (phone)
Tatman Photography is a wedding Photographer from Cincinnati, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, Northern Kentucky, and Columbus. Tatman Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Cincinnati, Ohio wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos.