Tatiana's Alterations

• Bridal Elegance
  • Something Borrowed Consignment

3 Reviews for Tatiana's Alterations

Deedra · Married on 10/05/2016

Tatiana is AMAZING!!!!! When I bought my dress I absolutely loved everything about it except for the back which left me feeling a little self conscious. She worked wonders on my dress adding everything that I asked. When I went in for my last fitting and tried on my dress I wanted to cry!! It is absolutely perfect. She made all the changes that I asked for and it looks exactly how I had envisioned. Tatiana you are a God send and I hope you know just how truly amazing and talented you are!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2016

I had my wedding dress altered by Tatiana. She did an amazing job! My dress had probably more than 10 layers of Tule with a delicate lace design on different layers and she was able to shorten the dress and I can't even tell where. The chest was also altered for a closer fit. She tailored the dress and had it looking as if it came straight from the designer fitting me perfectly. She had very much experience and expertise. I also had the dress bustled and she did an excellent job with that too. It was bustled to be able to carry my extra heavy and long train and still be un-noticible.
    I am very satisfied with Tatiana's work and she is very kind and accommodation. Her work is quality and she is quick.
    Highly recommended tailor!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

I got my dress altered with Tatiana and she did such a beautiful job! I even had her sew on some buttons on the back of my dress and it was exactly what I was hoping for. I'll never get anything altered anywhere else!

Sent on 02/09/2016

• Broken Arrow See on map
    (918) 872-6447 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tatiana's Alterations)