24 Quaker Road, Grand Isle, VT 05458 Map · Phone number

About Tasty Persuasions Catering

TPC offers catering services at realistic pricing. Our food quality is among Vermont's finest. Our menus are filled with entrees for all tastes. We have experience in catering all occasions from large corporate events and wedding receptions to small intimate engagements.

Follow Tasty Persuasions Catering on

cheese
cucumber

27 Reviews for Tasty Persuasions Catering

Kayleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough good things about Tina. She did an amazing job catering for our wedding. From beginning to end she was very helpful/flexible and would respond to emails and questions within minutes. Everyone at our wedding raved about how good the food was. Unfortunately my husband and I didn't have time to try any appetizers but we only heard good things about not only the taste but also the presentation. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 11/05/2015

I picked Tasty Persuasions due to a recommendation by my wedding planner and they did not disappoint. Tina was very responsive and worked with us to plan the menu to our specific needs. They were helpful in recommending linens and tableware. On the day of the event, they were great to work with. They required no supervision, simply did the job right. The food was AMAZING! Many guests told me that is was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. They bused tables and stayed professional the entire time. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Jess! It was great working with you as well!!

Savannah · Married on 06/27/2015

Tina is AMAZING! She was so helpful and willing to bend and accommodate the changes in people that attended my wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2015

• Caketopia Cakes
    Caketopia Cakes Wedding Cakes

Delicious food and a great personality. What more could you ask for? Tasty Persuasions is a win-win!

• The Whitcomb House
    The Whitcomb House Barn & Farm Weddings

Tina at Tasty Persuasions catered a wedding at The Whitcomb House Bed & Breakfast and she is truly amazing. The menu the bride and groom selected from Tina's extensive selection was not only beautiful to look at but tasted totally scrumptious. The groom's Mom stated to me "I've been to many weddings on Cape Cod and never had such a delicious meal as we did here". I don't think you can get any higher of a compliment.........Thank you Tina and your wonderful staff - I look so forward to working with you again soon.

• Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's
    Fischer's Fancies now located at Cupp's Wedding Cakes

Tasty Persuasions is AMAZING!!!!! Her food is outstanding! Book Tasty today!

• 24 Quaker Road Grand Isle, 05458 See on map