P.O Box 2612, Riverton, NJ 08077 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tasteful Catering

Unique Top Notch Catering Is your one stop shop for your catering and event planning needs! Our company caterers Wedding, Corporate Event Christining, Birthdays, Anniversary,and some much more. We have Disc jockeys,Limo,photography & vidoegraphy, clown, character, moonbouncers etc. In addition we have on site Wedding & Event Professionals have been profressionals for 9 plus years. They are avaiable to you help and assist you to make you event strees free, memorable and tasteful. All of our professional are available but phone and via email for all of our clients. By choosing Unique Top Notch Catering you will recieve professionalism, reliable, and dependablity!

1 Reviews for Tasteful Catering

Edwina · Married on 09/26/2009

0.8
      2.0
      2.0
      0.0

If you use this catering company PLEASE get an itemized contract. I was overcharged and everytime I asked the rate for a service the owner would give me different amounts. My wedding took place in September and I have not received my wedding video yet. I never had any contact with the vendors that Mrs. Nancy Miller provided so the videographer did not know how to contact me to tell me that he has not been paid for his services. Once he contacted me through a guest from my wedding I found out that my package was not paid for. Unique Top Notch Catering is a fraud and I would not trust them! I was shorted a limosine and my whole bridal party had to stuff in one limo, one bridesmaid ended up driver in her own vehicle. My cake was very tiny and I was embarrassed because my children's birthday cakes were bigger than that. I am in the process of suing Mrs. Miller and I would not recommend her to ANYONE.

Sent on 01/19/2010