Houston, TX 77014 Map · Phone number

About Tastee Tee's

Tastee Tee's is an online company that specializes in custom treats! We can do anything from custom cupcakes with matching towers for weddings, bridals showers, bachelorette parties etc. The new crave CAKE POPS would be perfect for wedding gifts to guest, table decorations for bridal showers and engagement parties or bachelorette parties. We also specialize in customs cakes, anything your mind can imagine we can do. We do each Tastee treat with love and by hand so it's perfect for your special day.

PurpleCakeCupcakes
PurpleCakeCupcakes
WeddingCakepops

2 Reviews for Tastee Tee's

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Tastee Tee's for our daughter's wedding and everything was amazing! The wedding cake was not only beautiful but it was moist and Delicious. The Grooms cake was even better, I don't even like German chocolate cake and I had a piece! The art work was great and very professional as well as the process in ordering and taste testing. Her assistant Kelly is also very helpful and professional! We will be using them again for our Wedding Anniversary event later this year :-)

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • User2153401 · event on 01/06/2012

Just received my order yesterday and they were so GOOD!! my favorite are the strawberry!! Great fast service!!! YUMMY, I want more.

Sent on 01/07/2012