530 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19611 Map · Phone number

About Taste Buds on the Avenue

We are a little bit of Park Avenue right on Penn Avenue! Whether you need a unique gift, are planning a special event or just looking to satisfy your sweet tooth...Taste Buds can help. We specialize in everything splendid... from custom invitations, fabulous favors, pesonalized gifts to amazing sweet treats! We look forward to helping you plan your special event!!!

img37601
oversized lettering

3 Reviews for Taste Buds on the Avenue

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2014

This company did a great job on helping us with our invitations! They always got back to us quickly and very helpful, thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2014

These people bent over backwards for me. They are absolutely wonderful to work with. The owner found a calligrapher for me and everything. My invitations and save the dates came out beautifully. And the people are so nice. If I need invitations for anything in the future I will absolutely go back there. I wish I could include pictures of my invitations in this review. They were really unique and perfectly done.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Aimee · Married on 05/25/2013

Sandi was an absolute joy to work with. She made sure every little detail that I had asked to be on our invitations was placed on them in an organized and professional manner. Sandi and her team created our wedding invitations by hand in house which is unheard of now-a-days. She also created our bulletin and table numbers all by hand too. Sandi and her team are very prompt with responding to emails and phone calls. They also were more than happy to send us multiple proofs until everything turned out exactly as we had wanted it too. I would recommend Sandi to anyone who is looking to add a personal touch to their invitations, etc. She does offer invitations that you can purchase through a catalog but I would definitely choose the custom ones!!! Taste Buds has so much to offer that you can get several things done by them and not have to look elsewhere.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Taste Buds on the Avenue FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Taste Buds on the Avenue to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 530 Penn Avenue Reading, 19611 See on map