Tastasies Event Planning, LLC

Charles County, Waldorf, MD 20602 Map · Phone number

About Tastasies Event Planning, LLC

Hello my name is Monica C. Warren, Wedding Planner in the DC Metropolitan area. I specialize in wedding design and orchestration. I’ve had the distinct opportunity to work under one of Baltimore’s prominent wedding planners and a regular on "Whose Wedding is it Anyway." Ms. Linnyette Richardson-Hall, which has given me the experience and knowledge to provide my clients with superior customer service and attention, so be it small or large give us a call and lets work together to bring your visions to life!

(202) 285-7254

Wedding reception
Wedding reception

5 Reviews for Tastasies Event Planning, LLC

Malcom · Married on 04/22/2008

This vendor was successful in pleasing me to the fullest extinct possible and making my wife's and my day a huge success. Everyone enjoyed themselves and continuely complimented the chef on the delicious meal consumed.

Sent on 05/14/2008

Venus · Married on 03/18/2008

Tastasies Was Simply Marvelous! The Owner did above and beyond her means. I felt very comfortable with leaving my special day in their hands. The decor and food was beyond my expectations. I will definitely use Tastasies for future events!

Sent on 05/13/2008

Marsha · Married on 03/18/2008

Monica is a very pleasant person to work with and she has such outstanding taste. Tastasties is the perfect name.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tastasies Event Planning, LLC FAQ

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

They are the best planners - organized, friendly, always go the extra mile for their clients. We offer the clients of our preferred planners a 10% designer’s discount off our services - photography $750, videography $500, dance bands $1500 + Hire them, you won’t regret it. Best regards, David Fletcher New York - Washington’s Best Musicians, Photo & Video

• Charles County Waldorf, 20602 See on map