Tarmann Photography

Oshkosh, WI View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Tarmann Photography is a premier wedding photography studio in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Chris Tarmann, the principal photographer, offers a stress-free experience from beginning to end. Your wedding day is a truly special event, and you want to commemorate it in a beautiful wedding collection. Chris Tarmann creates these collections with artistry, turning your fleeting moments into lasting memories. Choose Tarmann Photography for a once in a lifetime photography experience.

Tarmann Photography offers a variety of wedding day packages for couples of all styles and budgets. Chris will meet with you prior to the event to learn about your needs and build a package around your expectations. He offers all-day coverage for premium packages, or smaller packages for intimate weddings. Most collections are delivered within two to three weeks after the event. In addition to standard coverage and digital images, you can add a two-hour engagement session as well as prints and enlargements to your package.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Kalie Married on 08/12/2017
    Creative, positive, funny, and calming are some of the ways to describe Tarmann photography. Chris was able to not only create the most amazing photos but make sure that everyone was having fun and enjoying the experience. I highly recommend him to any couple getting married in the Fox Valley area! Just look at his work and its apparent that he loves what he does and you will to!
    Kristi Married on 08/22/2015
    Tarmann Photography really helped make my wedding day uniquely special. His attentiveness to detail, versatility to weather conditions, and ability to capture precious moments during our outdoor wedding setting was amazing! Being able to handle the several people in my wedding party was a task alone for anyone to battle (17-20 people including our flower girl/ring bearer and 2 banner boys)! Having an outdoor wedding has so many options to try photographing, however it's still difficult when you have a day with the beautiful blinding sun shining in almost every picture and 30-45mph hurricane winds interferring! We really appreciated Tarmann Photography for being so adaptive and willing to do whatever it took to get everyone looking, smiling, and having fun. The level of professionalism and interpersonal skills being presented really helped me as a bride gather my thoughts, pushing aside the other problems I had endured throughout that day :) ! Very impressed!
    Stephanie Married on 05/23/2015
    Chris with Tarmann Photography went unbelievably above and beyond for our wedding. From the very beginning he was extremely easy to work with. He did all of the things you'd expect a good photographer to do... listened to our wants and needs, gave suggestions of things he thought would work well for us, offered to travel anywhere we'd like for shots outside of the ceremony/reception area etc. but that was just the beginning of his excellent service! He was prompt in all communication; his very reasonable rates included our meetings and correspondences; he was with us from the beginning to the end of our day, arriving with plenty of time to capture our moments prior to the ceremony all the way through the very end of the reception... which was when he captured one of the most beautiful candid shots between my husband and I, for that alone I am forever grateful! It is such a beautiful shot, I have been told many times it looks like it belongs in a wedding magazine. The kids loved him, our families loved him, we loved him! Not only was he great the day of but two days after our wedding we already received several, amazing, photos via email from him. I was amazed at his work and loved reliving the day just days after! His print rates are extremely reasonable and we received the high quality photos in a very timely manner. Unlike most photographers when you wait up to 8 weeks just for proofs we had them nearly immediately, and our prints shortly after ordering. Both my husband and I highly recommend Tarmann Photography. Book him for your very special day! You'll be more than glad you did.

Pricing

Tarmann Photography Price Rates

Oshkosh, WI, 54901
9203725222
Location of (Tarmann Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding