Tara's Designs

Waterloo, NE View map

It's your wedding so your invitations should match YOUR style of celebration! Here at Tara’s Designs, my goal is to create a branded, cohesive look for all your wedding stationery that coordinates with your formalwear, décor, venue, and more. Think of me as your stationery sidekick here to streamline the process from design to printing to mailing and more.

I only offer custom design which means I start from scratch on your dream design for everything from invitations to menus to signs and more. During your consultation we will discuss fonts, design elements, colors, and a whole lot more to make sure your vision comes to life in your wedding stationery.

Excited to be designing for customers all over the United States! I am open by appointment only so make sure to schedule a consultation before stopping by because I am not always on location when working.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 08/09/2021

Hands down the best vendor experience we had with our wedding

Look no further and don't waste your time with online templates that will take forever to mess with and still not achieve your vision. Hire Tara instead! She's quite literally a DREAM to work with. She took the ineloquently explained idea I had in my head and somehow figured out exactly what I wanted to make it a reality. We order invites, our table numbers, favor tags, place cards, ceremony programs and seating chart through her and everything looked so professional and streamlined as the theme was carried throughout the wedding. Reasonably priced, so quick to respond and turn around designs, excellent finished result - cannot recommend her enough. Use Tara for any of your paper good needs (weddings and more) - I will be!
    Michelle H. Married on 10/31/2020

Tara is a miracle worker!

Tara is fantastic to work with! She genuinely wants to make sure her clients get exactly what they want. The final products are high quality and a reasonable price. She was extremely accommodating and bumped up the timeline of my order due to a family situation. She is very quick to respond and easy to work with. I can not recommend her enough!

Tara's Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! I loved being able to design your vision for your "under the stars" wedding theme.
    Shelby Married on 02/08/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Reasons to hire Tara instead of ordering online (trust me!):
    • Incredibly easy to work with
    • Affordable and budget friendly
    • Creative and not afraid to try something new or different
    • Passionate about her work
    • Attention to detail is spot on!
    • Responds quickly to questions, comments, etc.
    • Makes the whole process simple (especially when you live out of town and travel a lot)

I was fully ready to order an invite and details card I had found online, until I met with Tara. One meeting with her changed my mind on everything! I really wanted the traditional wording with our full names and a vellum wrap with our initial or names. Tara combined those ideas and added in her own to create our absolutely gorgeous wedding invitations. They were simple yet elegant and better than I ever could’ve imagined!

We might have saved a few pennies if we had ordered online. But as my husband put it, you can’t put a price on the time and stress that was saved. Tara made the process ridiculously simple, especially for couples that live out of town and travel a lot for work. Thanks again for everything Tara!

Tara's Designs's reply:

Shelby - Thank you for this amazing review! It means the world to me to hear from past clients! I knew you liked what you saw online, but when we met, I could tell you wanted more. I am so happy we were able to think outside the box all while keeping some tradition, but yet creating something that would really wow your guests. Thanks for trusting my small business over an online giant for your wedding invitations!

Team

Tara Grell
Tara Grell
Owner / Designer

My love of wedding stationery began when I was a little girl. Every time my parents would get an invitation in the mail to a wedding I would make sure they kept it. And then when they attended the wedding I wanted to see the program when they got home. Once I got old enough to attend weddings with them it was even more fun because I got to see how the invitation and program design fit into the rest of the couples’ wedding style from the bridesmaids dresses to the reception decor.

In 2014 I started this business after helping numerous family members and close friends design stationery for their weddings and being nudged by my best friend to start helping more people! I love meeting with couples - you all are some of the happiest customers around because you’re in LOVE! My face usually hurts from smiling so much after consultations.

As far as my graphic design background goes - I've been a professional designer since 2005. I have a split degree in journalism and graphic design so I usually do some editing of your wording as well if I see anything that needs to be fixed. And I currently work full-time as a graphic designer for the UNO Center for Public Affairs Research.

400 N. Front Street, Suite 408 Waterloo, NE, 68069
Location of (Tara's Designs)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding