Taunton, MA 02780 Map · Phone number

About Tara Renaud Photography

www.freshfacephotos.com
Im am SO honored to be a winner in the 2010 & 2011 BRIDES CHOICE AWARDS! I strive to give my clients 100%, winning the brides choice awards 2 years in a row proves that I have given my clients what they deserve! Thank you!!
Tara Renaud Photography personifies the idea that "Moments are captured, not created." By using and unobtrusive and fun approach with my photography. This will allow your personality to shine brilliantly in all your portraits. Love your portraits! Have fun, unique & beautiful portraits from your day!
Follow Tara Renaud Photography on

0928a41499df95e6 IMG 7406efb XL
afafa

25 Reviews for Tara Renaud Photography

Rebecca · Married on 10/25/2015

Tara makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed and it makes for a great photo. None of the smiles were forced or fake and you can see how in love we are in my engagement photos! I can't wait for my wedding for her to capture the day with her unique point of view!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Angela · Married on 09/01/2013

There isn't an easy way to truly describe perfection. However, I can promise you that Tara Renaud resembles just that. True perfection!
    To start, she is very responsive. This is very hard to come by nowadays, especially with wedding vendors.
    Tara is beyond creative - we wanted "different" engagement photos. Nothing typical at all. And she delivered. Our photos look like they came straight out of a magazine!
    Flash forward to the wedding. It is a very stressful day, trying to manage everything going on around you. The one person I didn't have to worry about was Tara. She was there on time. When she walked in to the room, her personality and enthusiasm calmed me down.
    The photos from our wedding night....Breathtaking! I don't think I have ever truly seen emotion in a picture before until seeing the photos that Tara took at my wedding (and of course all of the photos I have seen from other people's weddings that she took).
    I can promise you she isn't your typical "stand here" "pose like this" "smile like this" "show more teeth" photographer. She is creative, artistic, and a type of talent that is rare. She is a true gift to the art of photography.
    Tara (and team) deserve every positive accolade they receive and more! I am forever grateful for this decision and investment in her time and talent.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Georgina · Married on 11/09/2012

When my husband and I were looking for someone who would capture the essence of our non conventional wedding, we struck gold when we found Tara. Between the artsy feel of our special day, to her creatively unique aesthetic, it was a partnership made in heaven. The pictures she took blew our expectations away! She made our personalities really shine through the photographs in ways we hadn't seen before. It's like she knew what we wanted without us having to give her direction. From the moment we met her to the moment we parted ways, she made everything easy for us. To top it all off, the package deal she gave us was amazing. It is evident that Tara really loves what she does and that the quality of her work is very important. She really aims to please and we can't thank her and her team enough for doing such a wonderful job! We highly recommend her to our friends and anyone out there looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Tara Renaud Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 838.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Big Daddy Entertainment
    Big Daddy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the chance to work with Tara for the 1st time at a Wedding on June 15, 2012. I was instantly impressed by her. She was highly prepared and had some great ideas for capturing some of the biggest moments of the night. We talked numerous times during the night and she was always in the room and ready to go when I was about to execute things. She was very well liked by the guests as well which made the photo's much better I feel. They instantly felt comfortable with her and listened to her when she gave them direction. After seeing some of the finished work, I was highly impressed and hope to share some of the pictures from that night on my site. She made my up-lighting look amazing!

• Timeless Touch Rob Boylan Entertainment
    Timeless Touch Rob Boylan Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great creativity and personality. I highly recommend Fresh Face Photography's talent for your wedding experience.

• CE Productions
    CE Productions Wedding DJs

Tara is an unbelievable photographer! Just as your thinking to yourself during your event, �I wish Tara was her to catch this awesome photo opportunity�, she appears unobtrusively and captures the moment as you wish! She has her finger on the pulse of your event so you don�t have to worry about missed photo opportunities. She will surprise you with photo�s you never thought were possible. She�s amazing!

• Taunton, 02780 See on map