TapSnap 1205

Raleigh, NC View map

TapSnap is a NC franchise of high-end wedding photo booths out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Offering a collection of award winning photo booths with boundless creative possiblities, we provide an intuitive, engaging experience for your guests on your wedding day, rehearsal or bridal shower. No matter the style or size of your celebration, Pamela Lietz, the owner of the business, and her team can help you capture the fun-filled moments of your big event.

TapSnap allows you to choose the number of service hours and we offer a full menu of features, enabling you to choose the experience your friends and family will love + within your budget. Mixing and matching to personalize your photo booth is what we're about!

Standard Features include unlimited 4x6 guest prints,a personalized border for all your pictures, texting and emailing pix from your reception, personalized messaging, and a TapSnap host who manages set-up, striking and all the fun in between.

Optional Add-ons include .GIFs and collages, personalized digital and physical graphics, Sharing Station for an extra spot to text and email photos, Photo Sleeves, and an Online Gallery to share after the event. Your creativity will make for great pictures that guests will remember.

Along with our exceptional booths, we can provide an array of props for you and your guests to enjoy; we can also facilitate any custom background choices that you're interested in. Digital props and filters on some booths will add to the excitement of our energizing booths. We invite you to reach out to Pamela to learn more about TapSnap!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$495

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$995

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Gretel C. Married on 01/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and lots of fun

TapSnap did such an amazing job at my son鈥檚 wedding this month! They provided an excellent service, were very professional to work with, and guests had such a great time they kept going back for more! It was great that they not only print out your photos, but send it to you electronically via text or email as well. The pictures were great quality, and captured such fun memories of the evening that guests get to take home!
    Nadine H. Married on 06/13/2020

Excellent Service!

Pamela was fantastic. From the very first interaction, I could tell she was very passionate about her job and ensuring that her customer gets the absolute best service. She was prompt and responded immediately to my texts and calls. I would definitely recommend her. You will not be disappointed.
illustration stars

Pamela Lietz
Pamela Lietz
Owner

Weddings are the best!

My calm and gregarious demeanor sets me apart from other Photo Booth owners. I strive to genuinely connect with guest enabling them to be themselves in front of the camera. Whether it's a classic couple pic or crazy, fun friends, the candid images and memories last beyond your wedding day.
I've been a shutterbug all my life and I love the frame-able quality of TapSnap images. I live in downtown Raleigh with my handsome hubby, two kids and two dogs. I try to service all weddings myself, while my A-team may help on popular dates.

HAVE FUN at your wedding!

Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27601
919-348-1205
Location of (TapSnap 1205)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding