27716 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48377 Map · Phone number

About Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry

Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry offers an exquisite selection of engagement rings, spectacular designer jewelry and luxurious timepieces. Tapper's provides a luxury shopping experience with unparalleled customer service. A multi-generational family-owned business, Tapper's has been helping its customers Mark the Moment for nearly 40 years. Visit Tapper's at our Novi location located in Twelve Oaks Mall today.

to
coverphoto
profilepic
to
coverphoto
profilepic

5 Reviews for Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry

I worked with Rhonda and she was wonderful. I always have a lot of questions and she answered every single one of them and was patient with me. She explained why one diamond was different was different than another and what all the specs on the diamonds mean. She gave me her honest opinion and I didn't feel like she was just trying to up her commission on the sale. She was also helpful in accommodating my schedule which can sometimes be crazy. She was just really easy to work with and talk to!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • User2026090 · 2+ years ago

EVERYONE at Tapper's is amazing. They are so helpful and knowledgeable. They taught my husband a lot about diamonds and how to pick out the best one for me. My rings (engagement and wedding band) are gorgeous and I know that the customer service at Tapper's had a lot to do with it.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Becky · Married on 03/23/2013

Simply put, Tapper's is amazing! Their selection of men's and women's rings is outstanding and their sales staff is wonderful. We got my engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband's wedding band from them.

For my engagement ring, I had a very specific design in mind and every store I went to told me that I would never find what I was looking for. As soon as I walked into Tapper's and told them what I had in mind, they showed me a ring that was exactly what I wanted! If you want something unique and haven't found the right ring anywhere else, check out Tapper's. You won't be disappointed!

As far as service goes, any time I need my ring cleaned, resized, or rhodium plated they're always there to help! And, we love Tapper's not just for their phenomenal ring selection but also the variety in all of their other jewelry and watches. We will be shopping here for many more years to come!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

• 27716 Novi Rd Novi, 48377 See on map