6190 GIRBY RD #2111, Mobile, AL 36693 Map · Phone number

About Tanya Wright Photography

I specialize in unique vintage modern natural photography. Capturing special moments and sharing in the energy of my clients, is THE most important part of what I do. As a professional photographer, my goal is capturing your personal relationships and relaying the emotion, beauty, and true feelings of my clientele into every shot created.

I work with both film and digital to be sure that you receive the best and most unique photo experience for you and your family. I enjoy the look and feel of old portraits, high contrast images, and modern photograph techniques. The look is very unique and brings your images to life with natural colors, softness, and a true vintage feel. I love accenting those tiny freckles and little hairs out of place...the things that make you Uniquely You... My style is not for everyone, but for those that enjoy the special touches, natural styling, and vintage look, you will have a creative and artistic photograph that you will be proud to display!

smalllogo