Tansformations Spray Tanning

Mobile Spray Tanning "We Bring Your Tan to You!", Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Tansformations Spray Tanning

Tansformations, previously Sunless Seduction, has quickly grown as a local favorite mobile spray tanning company in the Carolinas, tanning clients in (and around) Raleigh/Durham, NC.   We provide customized tans performed by Certified Sunless Specialists at your location of choice.

We are 100% mobile which saves you time, money, and hassle.  Bid the competitors adieu, "We Bring Your Tan to You!"

• Woman-owned
Follow Tansformations Spray Tanning on

Other couples have also viewed

• Made Beautiful by Roya

98 Reviews for Tansformations Spray Tanning

• Allison

Allison M. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Outstanding! Hire them!

Tansformations came highly recommended to me by my wedding hair and makeup team (Wedded Kiss) and I am so thankful for that recommendation! I used to get spray tans via the automatic booth at a nearby tanning salon and I was ALWAYS spotty and orange no matter what and the tan only lasted maybe 5 days tops. After using Tansformations, I don’t think I will ever go back to the booth! I don’t know how it could get any better than Tansformations. First off, they will come to your house, which makes it SO convenient. Second, they are so accommodating and go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your tan. I purchased their bridal package which came with a trial tan (what a great idea that I would not have thought of on my own) as well as a kit to keep my tan looking its best for as long as possible. My tan was never orange or streaky, and it lasts a solid 7-10 days because I use the lotion and cleanser that came with my package. Also, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention how sweet and friendly the women are! I’ve already booked my next tan for our honeymoon and I cannot wait!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Cecily K. · Married on 04/03/2021

Best in Class!

Two tans and awesome results both times! Tiff & Rebekah are both polished and professional-and my tan looks SO natural! Highly recommend for any occasion...truly “best in class”!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Emily (. · Married on 09/12/2020

AMAZING from start to finish

I booked my original spray tan company months out of my wedding and when I tried to confirm about a week out NO RESPONSE. Then I was told sorry that they changed their availability and they couldn’t spray me and my ENTIRE 7 perosnal bridal party as scheduled. They weren’t even going to notify me!! Tiff SAVED me and my entire bridal party!!! She came in and WOW was she amazing! SO responsive and SO fun and professional and KIND. I didn’t realize I had a rash on my entire upper back and when I did it was at my rehearsal the day before my wedding!!! Because of scheduled events I had no time to do anything to fix it and Tiff literally left work early and brought professional grade body makeup to my house and applied it before my rehearsal dinner! She was willing to come at 10PM that night just to make sure I was good for my big day! She applied the makeup 20 minutes before I left for my rehearsal dinner and refused to accept any compensation. She gave me the whole bottle to apply for my wedding the next day AND she even consulted with a dermatologist to tell me what I had likely broken out with. I could cry thinking back to her kindness, responsiveness, and AMAZING team! Tiff saved my wedding!! As an avid self tanner, there was no question I NEEDED that for my wedding day and I will always go back to Tiff and Tansformations for above and beyond service, amazing staff, and small business morals. She saved me and my bridal party ❤️ Best tan in the business with the kindest, most compassionate and skilled people at the helm. I could not be more grateful!

Sent on 01/15/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tansformations Spray Tanning FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tansformations Spray Tanning 1
    New Clients
    $5 off for all first time clients.

• WINK hair + makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tiffany with Tansformations does absolutely beautiful work! We always recommend her to our clients. The glow she gives is always so natural and even. Our clients always rave about how comfortable she makes them feel and how quickly she works. We love working with her and highly refer her to every one of our clients.

• Head Turners Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tiffany is fast and makes you feel really comfortable when you are 90% undressed. Tan fades evenly without spots or patches

• Perfection By Patricia Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you're looking for a flawless streak free tan def hire Tiffany!! She's amazing!! All of my brides look gorgeous for their big day!!

• Mobile Spray Tanning, "We Bring Your Tan to You!" Durham, 27703 See on map
    9193558268 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tansformations Spray Tanning)