2229 1/2 5th ST, Santa Monica, CA 90405 Map · Phone number

About Tanori Photo

My passion has always been photography. For as long as I can remember I've had a camera pressed to my eye and trying to capture memories for myself and others. Now as a wife and mother, I have a newfound appreciation for photography. Every moment is timeless and worth preserving. I don't want to miss a single second of my son's life and what better way than to capture it than in photos. I've been fortunate that I get to do this for others as well. With any luck, I'll get to capture some of your most treasured memories.

751A7852

8 Reviews for Tanori Photo

1 User photo

Tanori Photo 1

Mariana · Married on 02/17/2018

We had a great experience with Tanori photo, we felt comfortable during our session and it truly shows in the pictures. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Tanori Photo 2

Gwen · Married on 10/13/2017

Abby was such a sweetheart to work with! She made our engagement shoot so much fun, and she captured the essence of our love. She is amazing and super talented! We received our wedding pictures this weekend, and my husband and I were amazed by them. Abby and her assistant Stephanie captured every single detail, and even moments we were unaware of. Our pictures are incredible, to say the least!! Abby has such a way with people, and she made us, and our entire wedding party feel so comfortable. If you are looking for an awesome photographer, Abby is definitely the one!!!

Abby was amazing. First of all, she has such a great personality that makes you feel right at home. She makes you feel comfortable even with the camera around. Not to mention, her photography is stunning. She is great at what she does, knowledgable, professional, and personable. I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture our special day. Thanks Abby!

Tanori Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Canvas
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 2229 1/2 5th ST Santa Monica, CA 90405 See on map