Tanjeeryn Designs

Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Tanjeeryn Designs

Tanjeeryn Designs provides full service floral and wedding design. We are focused on making your wedding day as unique and beautiful as you. Always striving to provide you the very best service and products around, we are committed to truly making your day a success. Contact us for a complimentary consultation.

Bridesmaid bouquets
Pomander Balls
Pomander Balls

23 Reviews for Tanjeeryn Designs

Janet · Married on 07/02/2016

Jeeryn is FANTASTIC and such a pleasure to work with!! Her designs are so beautiful and I knew she would do a beautiful job for our wedding. Jeeryn helped decorate our wedding on 7/2/16 at Kohl Mansion. She did a beautiful job on my pew bows, my wedding bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the centerpieces, and the reception pieces. Everything matched and looked so elegant. She knew exactly what vision and feel I wanted and helped work with my budget to still achieve the overall look. Everything was GORGEOUS and we were beyond pleased. Her prices are extremely reasonable and she'll work with you and share ideas on how to substitute certain things to fit your budget.

She does a beautiful job on incorporating votives and different heights to draw your eyes to certain things. She was very responsive and always provided updated to our invoice so we knew where we stood budget-wise which was very important to us. We absolutely loved loved loved working with her!! Thank you for making our day so beautiful and memorable!

AnneMarie · Married on 02/02/2013

Jeeryn, with Tanjeeryn Designs, worked on both of my weddings (first one at City Hall and then we had a larger formal wedding). I was in awe of her dedication, creativity, and beautiful work.

City Hall: Jeeryn created a Hawaiian theme flower design for us and our guests. Our guests all wore hawaiian leis and my husband and I wore traditional bride and groom leis. Jeeryn hand delivered the flowers to City Hall.

Formal Wedding: WOW! Stunning table designs, beautiful bouquets, and flowers for groomsmen and family. We got so many compliments and loves all of he designs she worked on with us. The flowers she picked stayed fresh all day (and evening) and we loved her attention to seasonal flower choices.

Rhea · Married on 10/27/2012

Jeeryn was such a pleasure to work with that we decided to work with her for both our Indian wedding and our Western wedding!

From day one, Jeeryn was helpful, creative, patient and kind. We were referred to Jeeryn by our amazing wedding planner and we were so glad we decided to work with her.

She was easy to talk to, explained everything and helped us create a modern, sleek look for our dream wedding. We came to her with images and samples of work we liked and she was able to incorporate all of our ideas into beautiful arrangements and was open to discussing options with us throughout the process.

Not only was Jeeryn an amazing florist, she was also so kind to us. For our Indian wedding she created additional floral arrangements for our sweetheart table at no extra charge! Also, on my wedding day, I was having such a great time, I lost my beautiful bouquet! I was so sad the next morning as I was planning to have it freeze-dried for a shadow box. I contacted Jeeryn and she saved the day! Out of pure kindness, she recreated my whole wedding bouquet and not only that-- she worked directly with another vendor to make sure I had my bouquet freeze-dried for the shadow box - And she did this all without even having me ask her! She is a true gem!

I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for me and my husband. From floral headpieces for our flower girls to a succulent wall for our table assignments-- she stayed true to our vision, was professional and so generous.

Tanjeeryn Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

Jeeryn of Tanjeeryn Designs is incredibly creative, especially for young and hip design themes, and she absolutely goes the extra mile for her clients - always! She's fantastic to work with, you'll see!

• Photograffiti by Auey Santos
    Photograffiti by Auey Santos Wedding Photographers

Jeeryn of Tanjeeryn Designs is truly a floral artist designer, in all sense of the words. Her floral designs concepts are creative, fresh and fiercely original - showcasing her mastery of color & harmony of flowers and foliage. I've had the pleasure of working with her on numerous occasions and the final outcome always stunningly beautiful and delivered with professionalism and smile. Highly recommended!

• Campbell, CA 95008 See on map