$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Tangorra Wedding Planning

An award-winning full service planning and design firm

Tangorra Wedding Planning is a full service wedding planning and consultation firm focused on making couples’ wedding plans easier and more enjoyable. We offer customized wedding coordination with a variety of packages designed to fit your personal requests. We are dedicated to interpreting your ideas and turning them into the wedding of your dreams.

Whether your style is traditional and elegant or simple and unique, Tangorra Wedding Planning will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams on any budget. We offer the right combination of organization, creativity, patience and knowledge and are dedicated to save you time, money and stress. We provide full service wedding coordination with several different packages, which means we can be involved with as much or as little as you wish.

We have been awarded Best 2014 & 2015 Wedding Planner of the North Shore by North Shore Magazine, Best of Boston 2011 Wedding Planner by Boston Magazine, Improper Bostonian's 2012 Best Wedding Planner and are one of The Knot picks for 2007-2017.

Please visit our web site at www.linneatangorra.com for more information and feel free to contact us with any questions. All initial consultations are free.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

I am writing this 3.5 months before my wedding even occurs, because it would be a disservice to any of the couples scouting for a planner to not use Linnea. She is UNREAL. I will update this after the wedding, but I need to let you know what a lifesaver Linnea is.

First, Linnea knows everything and everyone in Boston. Do you know how helpful that is when planning a wedding? Wildly advantageous. There is not one vendor who I have spoken with that hasn’t had the highest compliments to give Linnea. Also, every one of Linnea’s recommendations have been perfection.

Moving on, Linnea is a master at this craft. We are having a very large wedding, 300+ at the Fairmont and Linnea has made every detail to date so manageable. You won’t know the value of this until your knee deep into wedding planning, but trust me, you want her to hold your hand…no matter how organized you are!

Critical to Linnea’s business is her INSANE flexibility to work with you, and make sure your needs are met, even if it’s off the typical planning schedule. For example, I am graduating and moving nearly 2000 miles from Boston three months prior to my wedding, and Linnea moved up our final planning meeting, is coming with me to the floral appointment, and created a 100% customized to-do list for us, including all the questions we should be asking at our upcoming appointments.

Linnea knows it all, thinks of everything, and does it all with a warmness that makes her feel like family. Trust me, this review is coming from someone who talked to many planners, decided I didn’t need one, and then came crawling back seven months out praying she had availability. Miraculously, she did..and the rest is history.

You don’t have to look any further, get Linnea and it’ll be the easiest decision you make throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture catherine, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tangorra Wedding Planning is amazing! I initially felt very overwhelmed by the wedding planning process, especially because I was planning our wedding remotely. From the moment I first spoke with Linnea, she completely put me at ease. She is so enthusiastic, supportive, organized and professional. She knew the ins and outs of our venue and was able to provide so much great advice on how to make sure the day ran smoothly. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a success, and was such a pleasure to have with us the day of the wedding. She is able to find the perfect balance of being organized and in control, without being bossy and aggressive. I think that's a hard combination to find in a wedding planner! I can't recommend her enough if you're looking for someone to guide you through your big day!

Profile Picture Tess, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
A top notch wedding planner with an uncanny ability to target your personal style. So easy to work with and always ahead of the latest trends and best ideas!

Tangorra Wedding Planning ensures that their client's day is perfect! They are a professional, fun, and inspiring team.

Tangorra Wedding Planning does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. WE LOVE working with them and their clients absolutely do to!!! Highly Highly recommended!!!

Thrilled to be working with Tangorra this upcoming season. Such a wonderful team of professionals that knows how to make your event extroadinary.

Working with Linnea at an event is always a delight! She constantly has a smile on her face and an upbeat attitude. Even when things get hectic she manages to maintain her composure and keeps things organized. Attentive to detail as one would expect, but adds a unique flair to every event she does! Creates amazing candy bars too!

74 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

288 Newbury Street, Boston MA, 25 State Street, Newburyport, MA, MA   See On Map
978-809-0275 (phone)