Highland Place, Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Tamrish Events

Your wedding is one of the most special events in your life. Love it and treasure it.. settle for nothing but the best.

Tamrish Event Design is a wedding service boutique. We craft events with distinctive ideas, unique style and flawless execution. With detail and care we present you with the best options for design, venues, vendors and logistics for your special event.

Owner and designer, Hoofrish, believes perfection is priceless. You and your groom can focus on the fun and memories, while we bring your dreams to life.

We offer options that suit any of your wedding day requirements.

Complete Design and Coordination

We will plan and execute the entire wedding process. You will get full creative input, service providers for all aspects of your wedding and coordination of every last detail.

Day-of-coordination

Tamrish Event Design will be there to execute all the planning that you and your wedding party have put together leading up to your wedding day. With our Day-of-Coordination, you can have the luxury of enjoying your wedding day and leave the work to us.

Pick your Elements

We can assist you with single elements for your wedding day. Photobooths, Candy bars, Bridal party assistants, Custom Wedding Favors, Day after brunch and rehearsal coordination and much more.

Call us Right away for your free consultation with our fabulous designer!

626.275.4599

hoofrish61837290225O
c244e6fb491ea1d1 1331079731656 24846512213118787025110377656637238018796289447n

5 Reviews for Tamrish Events

Anne · event on 10/13/2012

Hoofrish did a wonderful job. She was able to match my vision of what I wanted and was able to turn my small backyard into a beautiful birthday celebration. I would not hesitate to recommend her services and hope to work with her again.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 06/09/2012

Hoofrish was wonderful! We were referred by a friend and thought there was no way we needed a planner. we were only having a small, backyard weding. When we met with her, we immediately decided we would be fools not to accept her services. She was supposed to be our "day of" coordinator, but started coordinating from the day we met her.

She was available all the time, helped us find and order our decorations, coordinated with all of the vendors to make sure everyone was set to go, came by the house to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted and spent the day setting everything up so that we could relax at our hotel and arrive 30 minutes before the party started. When we walked through our front door, my husband and I were both blown away at how beautiful everything looked. We couldn't have imagined how perfect Hoofrish would make things. At the end of the party, she also discretely cleaned everything up and wrapped things up with our vendors so that we could keep the party going.

We decided to tell our guests we were having a housewarming party and to sneak in the wedding ceremony in the middle of it. Our guests screamed with joy when they found out it was a wedding. We couldn't have pulled it off so smoothly and well without Hoofrish! Our guests are still talking about how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. My aunt literally told me again just this weekend how beautiful and wonderful it was.

My husband and I are still so grateful to Hoofrish for making our wedding truly our dream wedding!

Thank you again and again, Hoofrish.

Sincerely,
    Mike and Jacqueline

Sent on 11/08/2012

Leslie · Married on 05/26/2012

Hoofish did an amazing job! My event was beautiful and she took care of all the little details for me. She knew things that I never would thought of. Because of Hoofish's attention to the details I was able to relax and enjoy the process!

I highly recomend her
    Leslie Ary

Sent on 06/19/2012

Tamrish Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Simply Elegant Catering
    Simply Elegant Catering Wedding Caterers

I highly recommend Hoffrish from Tamrish Event Design! She has a remarkable sense of colors, and textures. And she has many great ideas to help you create the atmosphere, and mood that you are looking for. "Tamrish Event Design" ( you will be pleased )

• a la carte flowers (a division of Robert's Wholesale Flowers)
    a la carte flowers (a division of Robert's Wholesale Flowers) Wedding Florists

always classy, professional and unique! you can never go wrong with a tamrish event!

• Highland Place Monrovia, 91016 See on map