About Tamara Wendt Events

We will make your vision a reality!

At Tamara Wendt Design, we plan beautiful, elegant and luxurious weddings. Ours is a personal, bespoke and flexible approach to wedding planning. Our clients are from all walks of life and our service is tailored to their individual needs. We are proud of our reputation for delivering outstanding events with discretion and world-class service.Tamara Wendt and her team are capable of everything from full planning and production to custom packages that perfectly suit each couple’s unique needs. The process begins by meeting with the team at their showroom for an initial consultation to discuss initial wedding ideas and plans. If it is not possible for an in person consultation, we will be happy to skype, email or have a phone conference.Tamara and her team believe that getting to know you and your vision is one of the very best parts of the job!

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (6)
Partial Planning (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Tami and her team are the best around. My husband and I had family from all over the states come and say how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. It truly was a fairytale

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible throughout the entire process. There were some occasions that communication wasn't 100% but overall still an amazing experience that provided us our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/26/17, 1 Review

21 Photos

Lyndsey & Doug

13 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I LOVE working with Tamara Wendt Design and sincerely feel blessed whenever we have a wedding together. I always know that a wedding designed by Tamara Wendt & her staff will be stunning - there's not a doubt in my mind, ever. Some of the most beautiful weddings I've ever photographed were designed by them. And more importantly they're so supportive and so kind, making it a true pleasure to work alongside them. If I could have this company at every wedding I photographed, I would - in a heartbeat. You will NOT be disappointed if you book them for your wedding.

Beautiful Design!