720 W Idaho St #27, Boise, ID 83702 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

24 Reviews for Tamara Kenyon Photography

Laurel · Married on 01/23/2016

Tamara was wonderful to work with! She was very professional, while still keeping a personal touch to her photographs. We had a lot of what I would consider difficult or at least out of the ordinary requests; she handled them easily with no question, just great suggestions. We are thrilled with both our engagement and wedding photos. If you're looking for a creative, kind, and professional photographer, Tamara should be at the absolute top of your list!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Randi · Married on 10/02/2015

Tamara was amazing to work with. On several occasions, I thought to myself how she was the easiest part of my wedding planning process. She was flexible, responsive, professional and friendly. Perhaps most importantly, I am very happy with our final photo package. I have always felt that photographers are the most important wedding vendor because their products last a lifetime. Tamara did not disappoint. She was an investment for us and was worth every penny.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Tamara is amazing! Between our engagement photos and wedding photos, we couldn't be happier! She listened to all the aspects I wanted to cover, had some great planning recommendations, and was so flexible in her schedule. Her attention to detail, in both the shooting and editing stages, is impeccable. She is our only family photographer for us from here on out!

Sent on 01/07/2016

• Memory Makers Event Planning, LLC
    Memory Makers Event Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

I first met Tamara when I planned her friend's wedding. She then hired me to assist with her wedding. I refer clients to her who want a feminine touch on their big day. She is personable and easy to work with and very quick with delivery of the photos after the event.

• 720 W Idaho St #27 Boise, 83702 See on map