Ridgewood, NY 11385 Map · Phone number

About TalktotheK

TalktotheKay is a privately owned wedding coordinating/planning business. TalktotheKay's mission is simple: when the bride or groom says "talk to the hand", TalktotheKay! Kayleigh (founder) and her team are dedicated to making a couple and their loved one's special day as stress-free and incredible as possible.

rosies wedding 2
f7e650b2a749e41d TalktotheK2
talktothekay1

2 Reviews for TalktotheK

Scott · Married on 09/27/2015

"Kayleigh was unequivocally the secret weapon to making our wedding day even better than we ever could have imagined- AND she's so nice!" -Scott R. Married on 9/27/15 to Lila S.

Kayleigh was the ringleader and manager of an almost Cirque du Soleil-like circus that included multiple cars and trucks, permits from (and relationships with) the parks department to the local police department, musicians, artists, chair delivery, out-of-town guests, an entire restaurant and their staff, (an extremely) pregnant (and amazing!) rabbi- not to mention my wife's "getting ready" team.

Kayleigh made sure all channels and teams were communicating and in synch- and did it all with a sense of humor that was only matched by her efficiency.

Kayleigh was totally cool under pressure- but handled her duties with warmth, kindness, and the precision of a Swiss watchmaker. She made the act of balancing so much, in such a precious amount of time, look seamless. An added bonus was how comfortable she made my wife and I feel, not to mention the guests and everyone who looked to her for her leadership.

I recommend Kayleigh without reservation to any couple getting married. In Kayleigh, you will find one of the finest wedding planners and organizers. For us, she was a godsend. We could never have had the day we had without her sailing the ship. It was a perfect day we will never forget, and from the bottom of our hearts, we truly have Kayleigh to thank for making it all happen.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Lila · Married on 09/27/2015

Most people who know me as a theater director and stage manager know that I'm a meticulous planner, obsessive about clear, friendly communication, as this is what makes an event flow smoothly while hundreds of tiny pieces are falling neatly into place below the surface. When it came time to execute the plans for my own wedding, I wanted to effectively be in two places at once: relaxing and getting pampered pre-wedding, and also "running the show." I also wanted to be able to ask vendors as well as family members and dear friends to follow my specific outline without damaging those relationships. Enter Talk to the Kay.

Our wedding ceremony was in a park in Brooklyn, followed by lunch at a restaurant nearby. It sounds simple, right? Now add in elderly and deaf relatives, a hill to climb up, very limited parking, a VIP guest in a wheelchair, one guest and her aide going right to the restaurant, a pregnant rabbi who lent us poles for our chuppah which had to be assembled on-site for the first time with no rehearsal, rented chairs, family and friends who volunteered to help with various crafts, setup, and personal readings, sound equipment, a handful of required permits, a guitarist, a live sketch artist, a Golden Retriever, my beauty team, a photographer, restaurant management, and day-of "surprises" I didn't learn about until after Talk to the Kay had already handled them expertly.

Kayleigh created a spreadsheet of responsibilities and materials, a timeline, and contact list, managed e-mails in the weeks ahead of the wedding, and made every element of the day go seamlessly along with her assistants Elle and Noah. She always communicated calmly, lovingly, and with a big smile! She made sure our guests and helpers knew all the answers without having to ask me or my husband 100 questions ("Don't ask me- Talk to the Kay!" became one of our favorite mantras). I highly recommend Talk to the Kay for any wedding- large or small, and for any event management needs!

Sent on 10/04/2015

• Alexander Prezzano
    Alexander Prezzano Wedding Musicians

Kaylee exemplifies what a great wedding coordinator is. She was attentive, fast to respond, and always had a quick and easy solution for any problem. I met her this past weekend while performing at a wedding that involved multiple locations, a large wedding party, and many logistical challenges. The entire day was made easy by Kaylee's command and leadership towards the event. Above all else, she made the day a lot of fun, stress-free and very positive. I'd absolutely recommend her to any couple planning their wedding!

• Ridgewood, 11385 See on map