Harbor City, CA 90710 Map · Phone number

About Talk of the Town Event Planning

Talk of the Town Event Planning services all aspects of any event you need help with. We help manage your event by giving vendor recommendations, theme ideas, budget analysis and coordination, and best of all we give you stress relief.

Talk of the Town Event Planning does the bargain shopping for you. We can do all the leg work, research and phone calls to coordinate or create your special event.

We can assure you that your event will be the Talk of the Town for many years to come.

wedding ring
Wedding cake
wedding ring

6 Reviews for Talk of the Town Event Planning

Edwin · Married on 08/23/2008

Quality of service of Talk of the Town was Exceptional very Responsible and attentive to our special day. Betty and her Assistant were just the perfect team. They were fabulous and very professional. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry. I was completely amazed in how Betty kept the vendor in line including but not limited the photographer and the mariachi. I am truly grateful to have had them at my wedding and would confidently recommend their services to friend and family. Truly Thankful Edwin & Nidia

Sent on 02/04/2009

Silvia · Married on 05/24/2008

Betty and Leslie were a dream to work with. They are absolutely fabulous and very professional. My wedding had many detail that needed to be set up. They set everything up just how I envisioned it and went above and beyond what my expectations were. I was so blown away by how amazing everything looked and how fantastic they are. They are truly a gem to have on your wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring them. We were a bit apprehensive to get a coordinator when we started planning because we thought we could do everything on our own but now we definitely know that hiring Betty was money very well spent. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about absolutely anything. They took care of everything. I honestly don't know if there were any problems because they pretty much took care of any issue that came up. I am truly grateful to have had them at my wedding and would confidently recommend their services to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2008

nancy · Married on 02/16/2008

Betty was great! I couldn't have pulled it of with out her.

Sent on 04/13/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Talk of the Town Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Figlewicz Photography
    Figlewicz Photography Wedding Photographers

They are AWESOME!

• Glow Concepts Fine Linens
    Glow Concepts Fine Linens Wedding Rentals

Betty is truly wonderful and very professional. She will take those extra steps over and above to assure both clients and vendors that every event runs smooth. Glow Concepts Fine Linens

• Harbor City, 90710 See on map