Fort Worth, TX 76108 Map · Phone number

About TakeYourPics.com

Takeyourpics.com is a husband and wife team that will treat you like royalty. We will provide you with excellent customer service and wedding photography that will be enjoyed for a lifetime.

Follow TakeYourPics.com on

9cf54c46a1e7ec0f 1291519920723 IMG9625web
IMG8943web

2 Reviews for TakeYourPics.com

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2009

The photographers were great. They worked with me to get all the photos that I wanted of me, my husband, and our families at our wedding, and they prepared a beautiful wedding album for us. She was willing to come to the place I was getting ready to take photos and then they came to the venue when I did to take all of the wedding photos. My bridal portraits were good, but the photo journalism style that she used to shoot my wedding was great! I got all of the images that I wanted and I barely noticed that she was snapping away most of the day. I was even surprised that they caught a few images that I didn't know about until I saw my photos. The best part is that they gave me the digital rights to my photos and I can print them anywhere, although the prints that they did for me were beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2009

TakeYourPics.com's reply:

Thank you Ben and Stephanie for the wonderful review. TakeYourPics.com was honored to be part of your special day.

Morgan · Married on 06/07/2008

She was great!

Sent on 01/14/2011

TakeYourPics.com FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of TakeYourPics.com to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Fort Worth, 76108 See on map