11415 Bellaire Blvd. Suite H, Houston, TX 77072 Map · Phone number

About Taipei Wedding

"Happiness isn't somthing you experience;
it's something you remember."
-Oscar Levant

Nobody understands more than Taipei Wedding, how importrant it is to have the most memorable day of your life remembered. We know that your memories are priceless, so let us help you tell your story with every shot. Our inspiration is to help you capture those moments in your life that mean the most, and hold onto those memories forever.

We believe that through our fresh photojournalistic approach, an intimate client friendship, and our Custom-made Collections, our work speaks for itself. Taipei Wedding will personally work with you customize a collection that's perfect for you!

NANCYMINH0725
afeec2162401d86a 1269463168096 JACKIEMARTIN1570
CAIFENGALBERT05031

2 Reviews for Taipei Wedding

Trang · Married on 05/01/2010

The guys at Taipei Wedding are the best! They're so easy to work with, and so accomodating! I love every one of my images, and they really do some great work!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Cindy · Married on 04/24/2010

I loved the experience of having our portrait work done at Taipei Wedding's studio! Alex was eager to take us outdoors as well. The images Alex creates and his eye for angles and lighting really give me a whole new appreciation for photography. I didn't know how hard it was! I absolutely love the images that Taipei Wedding shot for our bridal session and wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2010