Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Tailored Occasions

Tailored Occasions Event Planning & Design offers planning, design and coordination services for weddings and special events.

One of the biggest honors I can receive is to be trusted with telling a bride's story on her wedding day. From our first meeting to the last hug just before your big send-off, I love being a part of each couple's planning journey and the beginning of a long and happy marriage. By getting to know the two of you and your families, I’m able to weave your unique personalities and family traditions into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind celebration that reflects each of you and the love you share.

Packages are tailored based on your specific wishes and vision for your wedding day. Please email allyson@tailoredoccasionsnc.com to setup an initial consultation. I can't wait to meet you!

Follow Tailored Occasions on

McCardellPhotographyRehak02

• Videos 2

21 Reviews for Tailored Occasions

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

Allyson from Tailored Occasions made all of wedding dreams I had since I was a little girl COME TRUE!!!! I cannot say enough positive things about her and our entire experience working with her. Hiring Allyson was hands down the best decision we made! My mom and I both agree that from our very first meeting with Allyson, a tremendous weight was immediately lifted off our shoulders! We realized that Allyson knows exactly what she is doing and that we could not do without her!
    We met with her almost monthly and she kept us on track with email reminders, To-Do lists, timelines of when specific vendors needed to be paid and so much more! There were so many things along the way that she pointed out or had recommendations for that I would have never even thought about. All of the suggestions she had made the entire planning process so much more enjoyable and stress free. She made sure she was available to go with us to any vendor appointments including catering, the cake tasting, florist and rental appointments. She went above and beyond by taking it upon herself to reach out to vendors along the way and coordinate things without me even asking! She always carried a notebook and was ready to answer any questions the vendors had and was able to keep track of everything for us. One of my favorite things Allyson did was create a Wedding Day vision board! It encompassed my vision from start to finish. Once we were about 3 weeks away from the wedding, she made several trips to my mom’s house where we had gathered wedding décor and picked everything up so that we would not have to worry about a thing the week of the wedding!
    Allyson was by far the best addition and investment we made throughout our entire wedding process!! She was so professional and you could tell she absolutely loves what she is doing and it shows! You cannot go wrong if you decide to use her! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Maria · Married on 09/19/2015

Allyson with Tailored Occasions is simply amazing. We cannot say enough about how helpful she was. From initial planning meetings, to monthly and even weekly updates, to wedding day design/setup/execution, she delivered all she promised and then some! It was the piece of mind I needed throughout the planning process and even more-so on the wedding day and without her we definitely would not have been able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. She kept me on track with monthly to-do's, and made sure I did not procrastinate on items that can easily sneak up and become burdensome. Now that the wedding is behind us, people often ask for my one piece of advice to other brides. GET A WEDDING PLANNER! Without a doubt. But not just that, I specifically recommend Allyson to everyone who asks! I assure them they will not and cannot go wrong having her on board. We were 100% satisfied with her!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Allyson made sure our wedding day was completely stress free! We didn't have to worry about any vendors or details and are so appreciative that our wedding day was a fun, flawless day thanks to her!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Tailored Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sedgefield Florist
    Sedgefield Florist Wedding Florists

We at Sedgefield Florist have co-labored with Allyson for several years. We love to work with her because she has great attention for details and she communicates with us throughout the process. She is pleasant, professional, and hard-working. I love that we get to work with her about once a month on weddings.

• K2Productions DJ
    K2Productions DJ Wedding DJs

Allyson does a fantastic job staying on top of every event for every detail! Down to the last minute, she is on point with making last minute adjustments if they are needed. Flexible, professional, and fun, Allyson will get the job done!

• Greensboro, 27408 See on map