Taffeta Design

Hammonton, NJ View map Visit website

Offering up scale beauty services, Taffeta Design is the perfect choice for your wedding day. With teams in Southern Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York, each talented member of the Taffeta family is a licensed professional with years of experience specializing in bridal hair and makeup.

Learn more about our packages by visiting the Wedding Services page on our website.
Once we have your information, a Taffeta representative will call you to discuss details for your upcoming wedding!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 07/25/2020

Very professional Booking

After looking at some of their work (hair and makeup) I knew I had to go with Taffeta Design for myself and my girls. I cant wait to do my trial!
    Rachel Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I booked Taffeta for hair only for my wedding day and they completely exceeded my expectations! Alex and her team were very professional and did an amazing job! All my bridesmaids looked stunning! Alex did my hair and it was absolutely perfect and lasted all night. I would highly recommend Taffeta for any occasion!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Married on 10/19/2019

The Best!!!

I first came across Taffeta while browsing vendors on the knot and knew immediately I found the one! Communication with Gina was great from the very beginning, she was always very professional and helpful! My trial was the first time I had ever gotten my makeup done professionally and I was absolutely in awe of Aleshia’s work! Not only is she an incredibly talented makeup artist, but she is also the nicest person ever and so easy to talk to. She took the time to figure out what I really wanted and made me feel more beautiful than ever before!! The day of my wedding was even better - I was so happy with my makeup I almost cried it all off!! Drew was fantastic as well and all my bridesmaids looked beyond gorgeous, making for some very pretty pictures! I’ve had so many people ask who I used for makeup and I know one bride who already booked them for her wedding in March. All in all, Taffeta exceeded my expectations and gave me a newfound appreciation for the art that is makeup!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jennifer & Melvin
    19 photos · 08/21/2020

Hammonton, 08037
Location of (Taffeta Design)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding