211 E. Bannister, Plainwell, MI 49080 Map · Phone number

About TaDa Event Coordination

We are your behind-the-scenes representative, helping you organize everything for your big day.

We pride ourselves on attention to detail, providing thorough itineraries to the bride and groom, parents, wedding party, and vendors to keep everyone on track.

We take the stress out of planning, so at the end of the day you'll look back and say, "Ta Da!"

c893ddbce3c99a5f 1294087586861 tadaslideshow09
Table setup
c893ddbce3c99a5f 1294087586861 tadaslideshow09

3 Reviews for TaDa Event Coordination

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

TaDa Event Coordination was great! Katie went above and beyond her call of duty :) My guests also loved her. TaDa helps to relieve the stress a bride deals with the weeks before hand and the day off. They were great at recommending vendors and taking care of the details. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/04/2012

ashleigh · Married on 07/24/2010

My husband and I worked with Katie Maxwell from TaDa Event Coordination and had an amazing experience. Thanks to Katie's industry knowledge, attention to detail, and enthusiasm, planning a wedding from the West Coast was a breeze. I don't know what we would have done without her. Our wedding day was truly special and stress free...thanks TaDa!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Lindsey · Married on 05/08/2010

Katie from Tada was my day-of coordinator for my wedding in May. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with her! Our wedding would not have been as organized and stress-free without her there. She provided a precise timeline for our wedding party to follow and everyone stayed focused, on-time, and relaxed. My wedding day was completely stress-free and relaxing and I credit TaDa. Thank you to Katie and TaDa for everything and for making my big day so incredibly memorable!

Sent on 01/04/2011

TaDa Event Coordination FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly

• Loft 310
    Loft 310 Rooftop Weddings

Katie at TaDa Events is so well organized. She will definitely make your wedding day go off without a hitch. Lori Reedy Loft 310

• With This Ring
    With This Ring Wedding Officiants

Katie and the rest of the Ta Da Event team are professional, fun and prepared to handle all the details of your wedding day. They are creative and innovative; always looking for a new way to add that special touch to make your wedding unique and stand out from all the others!

• Floral Creations by Sharon
    Floral Creations by Sharon Wedding Florists

TaDa Event does a fantastic service for brides in making their wedding a stress free day.

• 211 E. Bannister Plainwell, 49080 See on map