Table of Sweets

Miami, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Miami, Florida, Table of Sweets is a professional baking service offering delicious treats to weddings throughout the area. After over a decade of professional culinary experience, this talented chef works with each client to create their own custom design and creation. Their personal, approachable style focuses on not just creating delicious treats, but well-designed creations that will wow all of your guests.
Table of Sweets offers a wide range of cakes, cupcakes, donuts, parfaits, and other treats to their clients. They can create custom-themed creations for any celebration or can offer a more classic design for your guests to enjoy. These bakers are happy to deliver their creations directly to your venue, and would enjoy hosting a private tasting or consultation session with you to learn more about your needs for your special day.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week
8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Jessica M. Married on 05/03/2020

Everything you Expect from Sweets

WOW! Most appropriate word to start with. Table of Sweets has a variety of offerings for all occasions and the best part is you can personalize too. I have used them from Birthday party cookies and merenguitos to desserts for office staff and even for Valentine gifts. All the desserts are delicious, packaged perfectly and beautifully designed. My favorites are the Merenguitos!
    The customer service is top notch. She returns your messages quickly and provides alternatives and suggestions. I highly recommend Table of Sweets be your first choice for any and all your events.
  • Vicki
    Vicki L. Married on 12/31/2019

Table of Sweets Proves Super Sweet In Every Way!

It was so great working with Table of Sweets to produce a unique cookie for my son's rehearsal dinner. Alina was incredibly creative with her design and was super efficient with respect to timing and other details. Everyone enjoyed the cookies and raved about how cute they were. Thank you, Table of Sweets, for being a part of our special celebration!
    Bianca Married on 12/31/2019

A party favor to remember!

I'm so happy I met Alina- just in time for all of our wedding activities! I first contacted Alina to make cookie party favors for my bridal shower. I can't tell you how impressed I was with her overall delivery. She is SO talented. She worked closely with me to make sure the cookie was to my exact liking. The final result was perfection! Not only was I obsessed as the bride-to-be, but ALL my guests raved about her cookies. They were so pretty; I actually did not want to eat it, but when I did, once again I was impressed. We ended up booking her again to make similar but a little different party favor cookie for our dinner rehearsal. As expected, they were amazing & delicious!
    Alina is very detailed, neat and truly listens to what you want; she asks all the right questions to achieve exactly what you need. If you're looking for a sweet, caring, fun, thoughtful party favor for your guests to remember, Alina is your girl!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Miami Miami, FL, 33134
Location of (Table of Sweets)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding