1401 Virginia Avenue, Havertown, PA 19083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Table 1 Events

11 Reviews for Table 1 Events

Karyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren is amazing! If you are thinking about hiring her, just do it! You won't regret it! She is so sweet and so accommodating. She really goes out of her way to make sure that things are in order on the big day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience in working with her. She and her crew absolutely worked their butts off on the day of our wedding. Our wedding was at my parent's house and it was a very challenging and non-traditional venue to work with, but she handled it like a champ! Highly recommend Table 1!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Table 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Karyn! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Best wishes to you and Danny! :)

autumn · Married on 11/05/2017

I think I met Lauren before I was even engaged - at Big Fake Wedding, maybe? Anyway, she invited me to a wedding planning workshop she was hosting which happen to fall right after I got engaged, talk about perfect timing. That was my first experience with her and she was so knowledgeable about what to do and how to plan. She even gave notebooks with planning tools and series of goodies. I knew I had to work with her. She was such an incredible resource. She had all the tools. She answered all my questions. She anticipated all my needs before I could even think of them. She organized all my vendors and even followed up afterwards with post-wedding 'to-dos'. The day went splendidly and I sincerely appreciated her counsel and recommend her for all brides.

Kate · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren and her team at Table 1 Events helped our wedding to running smoothly! Hiring a day of coordinator for our wedding was the best decision as we brought in many different vendors to our venue and Lauren coordinated everything. She is extremely professional, dedicated, kind, dependable and quick to answers any questions that arose during the wedding planning process and especially in the final weeks and days leading up to the big day. Hiring Table 1 Events not only allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding but also our families! She and her team are worth every penny! Outstanding service!!! Best decision ever!!! Thank you Lauren for making our special day run so smoothly.

Award

Table 1 Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1