Tabitha Baldwin Photography

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Tabitha Baldwin Photography is a wedding photography service based in Jacksonville, Florida. Tabitha works to artistically capture the smiles, laughs, tears, and priceless moments on your special day.

At Tabitha Baldwin Photography, they offer a boutique wedding photography experience. Tabitha specializes almost exclusively in wedding photography, meaning she brings a high level of specialized experience. In her work as a wedding photographer, Tabitha strives to get to know her clients in order to express their love stories via the photographs she takes and to present them in the best possible light. The photography collection comes with an engagement photoshoot, timeline development, wedding day photography coverage, high-resolution retouched digital photographs from your wedding day, and printing rights. Additional hours and destination wedding photography are also available. For flattering, joyful, and beautiful wedding photos, look no further than Tabitha Baldwin Photography.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Meghan M. Married on 06/04/2022

Incredible!

Tabitha is awesome!! She was so easy going and friendly. She totally adjusted schedules/plans to our needs/wants. The photos were SO fabulous and it was an incredible value! So thankful she was a part of our special day. We couldn’t recommend her more!

Tabitha Baldwin Photography's reply:

Thank you, Meghan! Everyone at your wedding was just so laid back, happy, and fun! I'm still obsessing over all of your bridesmaid dresses - LOVED them all together! And you totally nailed the floral garden party theme. Everything was so beautiful! I loved being a part of your wedding day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 03/04/2022

Incredible

Tabitha was so wonderful to work with. She was professional and flexible with our schedule. She made us feel so comfortable! I recommend her to all my friends!

Tabitha Baldwin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I loved being a part of yours and Mackenzie's wedding day! Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful. And your bridesmaids were the BEST! We had so much fun with you ladies! xo
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 07/19/2020

Tabitha is amazing!

Tabitha was so amazing for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She got to know both my husband and me, and even drove all the way from Jacksonville to Fort Myers for our special day. Tabitha was always sweet, patient, and professional and made both of us feel so comfortable. All of our photos were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for, so we highly recommend Tabitha as the photographer for your special day! :)

Tabitha Baldwin Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Megan!! I loved getting to know you and Mike, and of course your sweet fur babies. I really enjoyed my trip down there for your wedding. Your wedding day was beautiful, your friends and family were so fun, and I think one of my most favorite parts was seeing Mike's eyes tear up when he saw you walking down the aisle! Well that, and the dance offs that were happening during the reception lol! Hope you guys are doing well! xoxo
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Tabitha Baldwin
Tabitha Baldwin
Co-Owner/Lead Photographer

Jacksonville, Florida native, Tabitha Baldwin, has been capturing weddings and portraits all across the southeast for over 5 years.

Jacksonville, Florida Jacksonville, FL, 32034
Location of (Tabitha Baldwin Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding