At Tabernacle Hall, our goal is to provide more than just a space for your event. We want to celebrate some of life's greatest moments with you. Everything we do is structured to make your day stress free-- both for you and those helping plan and carry out the details.
Call us today to schedule a tour and get a free gift just for coming by! 801-787-2099
- Straight forward pricing
- Flexible space to meet your needs
- Helpful and friendly planners and staff
- Plenty of set-up and tear-down time
- Wedding Assistants to help with whatever you need
- Easy location for your guests (directly across from Provo City Center Temple)
- Stress free knowing everything went smoothly :)
- Standard furniture. Standard furniture includes: 9-24"x24" tables, 3-24"x24" cocktail tables, 8 leather couches, 24 metal chairs, 24 short metal stools, 12 tall metal stools. This furniture can be configured any way you would like. We have some standard set ups we can recommend.
- Custom lighting. We have dimmable Edison Bulb lights overhead, LED light surrounds that can be changed to any color, and a twinkle light wall that has 8 different settings. We also have disco balls that can be turned on at dance time.
Professional Audio Set Up. We have a DJ quality sound system and customizable mixing board. Wedding Assistants will be on site to help run sound. Wireless microphones are included.
- 9 Digital Displays. We have 9 large screen TVs mounted high for every guest to be able to see. They are customizable so that each display can show the same thing or something different on every one. Great for slideshows, wedding videos, etc.
- Stage & Dance Floor. What's a good wedding without a place to dance? We have a small stage and large open area that is great for dancing.
- Karaoke. If you want it. Since our venue doubles as a karaoke place, you have the option to turn on karaoke if you want to really party.
Do you require a deposit?
- A 50% deposit is required to reserve the venue
Where are you located?
- We are directly across the street from the Provo City Center Temple. In fact, if you use the crosswalk from the temple and keep going another 15 feet you'll walk right through our doors.
How many people does your venue hold?
- Open receptions can accommodate up to 200 people at a time
- Seated dinners or luncheons can accommodate up to 80 people