115 B devonshire, Jackson, TN 38301 Map · Phone number

About Tabatha Summers

Tabatha first entered into the business in Jackson, TN as a hairstylist providing color, extensions, and smoothing system services in addition to classic salon styling. Always striving for more, she quickly expanded her education and skill set to include makeup art and provide an array of services in a variety of locations across West Tennessee and the Greater Memphis area. While studying at the Academy of Make Up Arts, Tabatha’s passion for beauty was the catalyst to her receiving special recognition for Photo of the Month for Special Effects. As an alumni and certified professional, her work has been featured on the cover of elite community literature such as VIP magazine serving Jackson and Memphis, Tennessee, as well as surrounding counties. She offers makeup services and fashion lashes and with a keen sense of fashion and a fun-loving personality, you can bet the time spent in Tabatha’s chair is an experience worth having. Being the ultimate in providing beauty services, Tabatha proudly offers Bridal packages and personal classes with one on one attention and advice on technique.

• Memphis Makeup Artists
Wedding6
Wedding3

11 Reviews for Tabatha Summers

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

Tabatha was extremely professional and very honest. What I wanted most from my hair and make up was for my stylist to help decide what fit me as a bride but what also fit my style wedding. I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and Tabatha was a wonderful stylist to help make that possible. I would recommend her for anyone and everyone to use for any upcoming event. Not only did she make me look and feel beautiful, but she was such a joy to work with. Flexible, honest, and dependable! Thank you Tabatha for helping make my wedding day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

Sent on 03/07/2015

Tabatha did an FABULOUS job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! She went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly! She also did all 6 of my bridesmaids hair...not an easy task. Everyone looked gorgeous! Seriously, she made the wedding party look like we should be in a magazine!

I was super picky about my hair. Tabatha listened to my ideas and gave great suggestions. She knows what she is doing! Tabatha was great to work with! We did a hair trial several weeks before the wedding. She took time to try several different styles I liked. She answered my questions and made me feel at ease on the big day! Tabatha is professional and loves her job! She's got a great attitude and is super talented!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Award

Tabatha Summers FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• 115 B devonshire Jackson, 38301 See on map
    Location of (Tabatha Summers)