Tab McCausland Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tab McCausland Photography

Welcome to Tab McCausland Photography! . Offering unique, fun and fresh photography for the modern bride.  Internationally published, award winning and featured on top blogs with 12 years of wedding experience and top notch customer service.

Hi, darling! I am Tabitha.  I love Target, sweet tea and wedding cake! I look forward to getting you in front of my camera and becoming friends.

I have been published in several magazines for weddings such as Central Florida Bride, Get Married Magazine, Orlando Wedding Magazine and Brides Magazine.

I love Facebook - so become a Facebook Friend, or follow me on Twitter!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Orlando

Follow Tab McCausland Photography on

42 Reviews for Tab McCausland Photography

Digital Files (1)

Tabitha is THE photographer to have!!! She has an eye like no other and will get you those perfect photos that make you and your viewing audience tear up and keep you smiling like it was the day of your wedding every time you look at them. She is great at giving direction and finding the perfect lighting and balance to make your pictures extraordinary. She found the perfect spots to take our photos in that we never even noticed at our venue (and I went there multiple times checking out the best places to take pictures and still never found the locations she did). Not to mention that she has a very easy to get along with personality and is very upfront and honest with you about everything so you know she is genuine from the start which makes you feel very comfortable and confident working with her. She is great at responding to emails, she is very flexible, very understanding and stays calm in stressful situations (Ie in planning I was nervous and frantic about my timeline and she calmly reassured me that everything was going to be okay and had a great plan and solution for all my concerns and sure enough the day of she was spot on, the timeline was perfect, and all my worries were gone and seemed very silly of me) . She went above and beyond for our wedding and never skipped a beat. She kept everything and everyone on schedule, got our family and bridal party photos knocked out right away so they could enjoy cocktail hour, and she was just so much fun to work with on the day of the wedding....she even did a little dance with me at one point :) I highly recommend her for ALL your photography needs be it Weddings, family portraits, or a private solo session....she does it all and you are getting the best when you book with her.

Profile Picture Corrine, 11/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Looking forward to working with Tabitha on our big day!!! :)

Profile Picture Judy, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Tabitha is amazing!! We first met Tabitha at a bridal showcase and she immediately introduced herself to us, we talked she gave us her card and we parted ways. After looking at her website and seeing how beautiful her photos were I KNEW that we had to have her!! She took our gorgeous engagement photos as well as our breathtaking wedding pictures. Tabitha was very easy to communicate with and was open to any idea I had. On our wedding day she was very efficient and fun at the same time, she even made sure I was eating at the reception and was even nice enough to get me a drink. Some people may think she is overpriced but to be honest when you see those pictures you will be breathless. She has many great ideas!! For any bride looking for a photographer, just go on her website and you will see how amazing her work is. We also loved her assistant that day which was Elle!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1300815038411 492
220x220 sq 1300815400161 98

1 VIDEO

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Tab is very passionate about her photography and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. We have had the pleasure to work many weddings together with her team and we love seeing her photos afterwards as she take awesome shots of our products at weddings!

Tab is amazing. Her work is artistic, beautiful, and really captures the feeling of the moment. Not only is Tab just really fun to be around - she cares about her clients and it shows. I can not say enough great things about this woman. Look at her work. Meet her. You too will be a fan!!!

Gorgeous photography! We love working with her! Highly recommend!

Tab McCausland is hands down AH-MAZING! Her work truly does speak for itself. And from a vendor perspective she's reliable, professional and extremely talented! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD has one awesome personality!

Tabitha and her team are organized, enthusiastic and fun to work with. In addtion to all of those great quailities, they are PROFESSIONAL and very talented photographers. I would recommend them to the client that is looking for great photography, an amazing eye to capture that moment and someone who will keep the mood light and fun.

Orlando, FL 32832   See On Map