T.S. James Media

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
$3,304 Most Popular Price

$3,304 Most Popular Price

T.S. James Media is a wedding photography company based out of Richmond, Virginia. This business also offers videography services, giving couples a variety of ways to document the magic of their milestone day. In addition to covering the wedding itself, this photographer can also commemorate the start of this new journey with an engagement photoshoot.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,304

Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Albums
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Geoffrey K. Married on 10/01/2022

Geoffrey & Kenneth Wedding

We are so glad that we stumbled across Slytography Photography. We can’t say enough about how professional Tyler James is and the quality of work that he provides.

We had a very tight schedule and did not have as much time as we would have liked for photos but he still managed to capture amazing pictures of our wedding that make us feel as though we are right back on that day. His photographs are stunning. We never thought that we would have pictures as beautiful as we do but we are so thankful for the work that he did.

He is so accommodating, an absolute pleasure to work with, energetic, engaging, and a lot of fun! He knows how to find best lighting in any conditions, even on dreary day and some rain. I definitely would recommend Tyler for weddings and family photos.

Thank you, Tyler!

Tyler James
Tyler James
Owner/Photographer

Hello,

My name is Tyler James and I own T.S. James Media. I am a recent Military Veteran after 9 years and decided to chose to do the thing I love for work. I have been doing photography for almost 5 years now and I still love it till this day! Why did i chose wedding photography ? Wedding photography is a mixture of all photography in one. So why not create my art while making memories on someones special day! I do enjoy seeing people have fun and be happy and i can always match that vibe! So my Art will be a good fit for you.

23235 Richmond, Virginia Richmond, VA, 23235
8432069504

Monday-Fri 9AM-6PM (Time May Change due to Holidays)
Location of (T.S. James Media)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding