1182 Glassboro Road, Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Map · Phone number

About T&M videography

The video packages that we offer cover the wedding ceremony, entire reception, and picture taking if time allows. We also offer a package that covers the bride as she is getting ready.

We strive to capture the little things (such as the outside of the church/reception, floral arrangements, table settings, room decorations, candid shots of the guests, and more) as well as all of the main events. We pride ourselves on being very unobtrusive during your special day. We blend in with the crowd so you remain the center of attention and not the camera.

A few key points about us are:

*We offer an easy payment plan
*We serve the Tri-State area

image php
e64c01cc50421957 1266530872081 images
images

18 Reviews for T&M videography

At first I was unsure if I wanted a videographer at my wedding. Everyone kept telling me I should have one. I went on Wedding Wire and found Tammy. I am so glad that I had her. The quality and value were phenomenal. Tammy is such a fun, warm-hearted person. She captured every moment that we might have missed and let me say there were a few surprises. By choosing Tammy, my husband and I have been able to relive our wedding all over again. Just to see our guests reactions of everything was worthwhile. Now I have the ability to show my future children and grandchildren. I couldn't be any happier. I would definitely recommend Tammy.

Sent on 11/02/2013

carolynn · Married on 11/04/2012

I am so happy that I chose Tammy to be our videographer! She is so friendly and went out of her way to accommodate us in every way! Our wedding was canceled due to a hurricane and Tammy got right on the phone to tell us she would be there no matter what for our wedding. The wedding video she made us turned out amazing! She even delivered it to our house! She was a great choice! Thank you again Tammy!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Rita · Married on 09/30/2012

We decided last minute to get a videographer for our wedding. Tammy was recommended by our wedding planner and thankfully she had an opening. I met with Tammy within 2 weeks of the wedding and she was so accommodating. She really wanted to get to know me and my husband's style and wanted to incorporate all of the music we wanted. She is a true professional and loves the work that she does. She was so excited to show me other wedding videos of her work and by the time I left, I felt like I had known her my whole life! Tammy showed up 2 hours before her scheduled time because she wanted to capture a special moment between my daughter and my husband. She was never intrusive and captured every moment of the day - and it was a long one! She was a real trooper. As a bride, you miss those little details -- the table settings, the food, the empty decorated room, the cocktail hour, etc, etc. Tammy captured it all and made video so personal that I couldn't ask for more. She included all of the music we wanted and was very eager to get the video perfect for us. We spoke several times before the completed video and she wanted to personally show it to us so she could see our reaction. We were crying and laughing together as we watched it. She was able to capture every moment and she organizes the video in a way that you could go back and watch certain scenes. We have watched it over and over with friends and family and are so happy we chose Tammy to create it for us. It is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you Tammy for being such a big part of our special day!

Sent on 01/11/2013

T&M videography FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

• Tina Markoe Photography Wedding Photographers

Tammy and Mike of T&M videography are the perfect team. Tammy is multi-talented and fun to work with! Her constant smile and attitude towards her craft and clients will make you feel as though she wasn't there. I Have worked with T&M many times and always look forward to the day when I know they will be there.

• 1182 Glassboro Road Woodbury Heights, 08097 See on map
    8564303667 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (T&M videography)