Lompoc, CA 93436 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800

About T Dunn Creative

Greetings! My name is Travis Dunn and I am ecstatic that you want to learn more about me and my photography. I grew up in Lompoc, CA a small town just north of Santa Barbara, CA. I first started to realize I had a passion for photography in High School, and started shooting more and more. Along with my love for photography I started to make my way into the Graphic Design world. I earned a BFA in Graphic Design and Creative Photography from CSU Fullerton. I have a great eye for composition, lighting, and those special candid moments. I recently joined up with the very talented Kirsten Filonczuk from Pink Dahlia Photography.

Things I am CRAZY about

• Of course Photography, and Graphic Design
  • The experience a client has with me, I always want it to be fun and comfortable
  • Candid shots, that’s when everything is most genuine
  • My wife, family, and Stoker (our Irish Wolfhound puppy)
  • The show Chopped, we can’t get enough of it!
  • Movies that make me laugh so hard I don’t need to go to the gym.
  • Thank you again for taking the time to learn a little more about me and my passions. Hope to hear from you soon!

megansam 20
megansam 15
megansam 20

T Dunn Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Lompoc, 93436 See on map