Greetings! My name is Travis Dunn and I am ecstatic that you want to learn more about me and my photography. I grew up in Lompoc, CA a small town just north of Santa Barbara, CA. I first started to realize I had a passion for photography in High School, and started shooting more and more. Along with my love for photography I started to make my way into the Graphic Design world. I earned a BFA in Graphic Design and Creative Photography from CSU Fullerton. I have a great eye for composition, lighting, and those special candid moments. I recently joined up with the very talented Kirsten Filonczuk from Pink Dahlia Photography.
Things I am CRAZY about
- Of course Photography, and Graphic Design
- The experience a client has with me, I always want it to be fun and comfortable
- Candid shots, that’s when everything is most genuine
- My wife, family, and Stoker (our Irish Wolfhound puppy)
- The show Chopped, we can’t get enough of it!
- Movies that make me laugh so hard I don’t need to go to the gym.
- Thank you again for taking the time to learn a little more about me and my passions. Hope to hear from you soon!