T Carter Music ~ New & Original Wedding Songs!

T Carter Music ~ New & Original Wedding Songs!

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About T Carter Music ~ New & Original Wedding Songs!

Beautiful Specialty Wedding Music. CDs, Mp3s, & More!

New and Original Wedding Songs!

20 Million YouTube Views! CDs, Sheet Music, & Mp3 Downloads!

Voted #1 Father Daughter & Mother Son dance songs!

Classical, Country, Celtic, Acoustic Guitar & More!

www.tcartermusic.com

Daddy's Angel - for the father & daughter dance.

A Mother's Song - for the mother & son dance.

This Ring - for the ring exchange, unity candle, or first dance.

Here We Stand - for the lighting of the unity candle.

Dance With Me - for the bride & groom first dance.

Fit to be Tied - fun, upbeat reception entrance song.

Serenade - 12 intimate classical ceremony songs.

Highland Serenade - 12 breathtaking Celtic inspired ceremony songs.

Acoustic Guitar Wedding - 11 ceremony songs performed on acoustic classical guitar.

"I used "Daddy's Angel" for my wedding and there was not a dry eye in the house!  ~ Anna, NY

"Of all the mother son songs we listened to, your song said it best!"  ~ Bev, GA

"If there ever was a perfect wedding song, "This Ring"  is it!"  ~ Savannah, VA

"I've never heard anything like this...Simply Amazing!"  ~ Samantha, IA

View more great feedback HERE.

www.tcartermusic.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Lexington, Nashville

Follow T Carter Music ~ New & Original Wedding Songs! on

5 Reviews for T Carter Music ~ New & Original Wedding Songs!

As a DJ with 2 Wolves DJ Service - we have used T Carters songs for many weddings. Always have had wonderful complements about the music. T Carer is a true professional not only in his music, but in his customer service as well.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Some of the best wedding songs available. Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture User4095597, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anthony I would like to thank you for your music at my wedding. They were beautiful songs and touched us and a lot of people on the day. I would love if you would keep me updated of any news cds that you have coming out. Thank you again for making my day so special. Lisa

Profile Picture User3279394, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Videography

Videos

0 Photos

8 VIDEOS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1370921669299 mp3 catalog pic

Save 20% on Any Product! A WeddingWire Exclusive Discount!

$19.99 Value | Promo Code: save20
Save 20% on any combination of CD, Mp3 Download, or Sheet Music from our online store. Offer is valid for: Daddy's Angel, A Mother's Song, This Ring, Here We Stand, Dance With Me, Fit to be Tied, Serenade, Highland Serenade, and Acoustic Guitar Wedding. Offer also valid with all current specials or package deals. This is a WeddingWire Exclusive Discount !
#WWb9c52f8d48933558

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Our Brides love T Carter Music for their special day - if you are looking for just the right song for your specialty dance - check it out!

Bride after Bride have requested Tony's music. It is some of the most touching, elegant sound that we as DJ's and wedding entertainers have at our disposal. T Carter is a true statesman of the Wedding industry and a pleasure to play his work every wedding season and beyond!

Selecting the perfect music for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration is no easy task, particularly when trying to find appropriate music from the general pool of commercial music. Enter T. Carter Music, who composes beautiful musically SPECIFICALLY for wedding ceremonies and special dances (e.g., First Dance, Parent Dances). We are proud to feature the songs of Tony Carter on our "Wedding Music Master Class - Top Picks from a Wedding DJ," and are also happy to report that T. Carter's compositions are among the highest liked and re-pinned of any of our recommended songs on Pinterest. Musically, Gregg Hollmann Wedding DJ, and Author of "The Bride's Guide to Selecting the Perfect Wedding DJ"

I use T Carter Music for Ceremony's regularly. They are preferred by my clients because of the classy sound.

GREAT source for truly special and different wedding music!

127 PROS I KNOW