25 Hooks Lane Suite 105, Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number

About Synchronicity Boutique

Synchronicity Boutique, located in Pikesville, Maryland is a one-stop shop for authentic, women's special occasion designer dresses. Our motto is, "Every customers is our number one customer," and we strive to make every customer feel special. We specialize in dresses and gowns for weddings, gala's, military balls, prom, bat mitzvah's, pageants, and every special occasion gown in between. Synchronicity Boutique strives to find everyone the perfect dress for the biggest events in their life.

Follow Synchronicity Boutique on

8089ee93cd032de8 IMG 3015
saxon wedding

6 Reviews for Synchronicity Boutique

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

My best friend (whom I love dearly) has been nothing short of a bridezilla. After thousands to searches, we came across Synchronicity Boutique. THANK GOODNESS! All of the bridesmaids were able to get dresses we actually want to wear and spent less than $200!! Would recommend this store to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sasha · Married on 09/29/2017

I have never met a more professional team...Who actually CARES!!! Their service is always impeccable, their suggestions are spot on, and me and my fellow bridesmaids looked absolutely fierce! Having gone to many stores to find the perfect bridesmaid dress, Synchronicity blew all the others out of the water! Thank you for always been A++

Sent on 07/14/2017

Susan · Married on 07/20/2017

Was asked last minute to be a stand in bridesmaid at the last minute...As if that wasn't already stressful, I had to order the same designer and color as the other girls. After calling multiple stores in Maryland and having a miserable time trying to get everything together, until I called Synchronicity. Right away, I felt a huge weight off my shoulders as the owner herself helped me through the entire order. Not only was it super simple working with them, I also got my bridesmaid dress for $170! Cannot wait to work with them again!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Synchronicity Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales