Livermore, CA 94551 Map · Phone number

About Sylvain Gentile Photography

Meet Sylvain...

Thank you for taking the time to consider my work! I am an international wedding and commercial photographer.

I have been shooting professionally for 8 years now and have traveled the world documenting weddings and editorial assignments for some of the greatest clients.

Outside of my love for photography, I am an active CrossFitter, marathon runner, golfer, Starbucks drinker, wakeboarder, apple geek, San Francisco Giants fan, and much more, just ask!

I feel extremely blessed and fortunate to be able to do something that I am passionate about and absolutely love for a living!

Follow Sylvain Gentile Photography on

sattui022013
wonjungweb

41 Reviews for Sylvain Gentile Photography

Natalie · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing photos, excellent customer service, extremely professional. I can't say enough good things about Sylvain Gentile Photography! A must have as your wedding photographer!

We found Sylvain Gentile as he was on the preferred vendor list of our wedding venue. Sylvain's work far exceeded any other photographer on the list and hearing first hand from our wedding coordinator about how personable and great to work with he was we were pretty much sold before we even met him. After meeting Sylvain in person he not only knows his craft, bet he is very nice and took the time to really learn about my husband and I and what we wanted for our wedding. I am obsessed with my wedding photos! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! We couldn't imagine having anyone else photograph our wedding, he is awesome.

My husband and my wedding images are absolutely breathtaking. Our engagement session in San Francisco was so fun and we have amazing memories that we will cherish forever. Our wedding day images look like they belong in a magazine, Sylvain is a magician with the camera and see's light and backgrounds that nobody else does. Best of the best when it comes to wedding photography, I recommend you book him now!

Sylvain Gentile Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Livermore, 94551 See on map