4407 South Park Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Map · Phone number

About SyLene of Washington

Welcome to Sylene of Washington - Lingerie & Swimwear

A woman-owned lingerie store in the Washington, DC area with over thirty-five years of experience, Sylene is synonymous with the best in intimate apparel.

Sylene specializes in the finest lingerie, bras, panties, swimwear, sleepwear, and gifts from the top designers. We are fit experts, known for personal, individualized attention, and are here to guide you, whether it's a strapless bra or bustier for your wedding gown, a wedding trousseau, or swimwear for your honeymoon. We guarantee you the perfect fit. We take pride in our quality, selection, and personal service, and you can be assured that your satisfaction is our number one priority. A woman's intimate apparel wardrobe is as unique as she is, and we believe every woman can experience the special pleasure of style, beauty and a great fit. Our website, SyleneDC.com has been created to make the Sylene experience available to everyone. It is an extension of our store, providing the best in specialty lingerie, bras, panties, swimwear, and sleepwear.

Sylene of Washington, 4407 S. Park Avenue, Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815 (301) 654-4200

Open Monday - Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm; Sunday: Noon - 6pm

helen and cyl
unname
exterio

6 Reviews for SyLene of Washington

SyLene is a MUST for any bride (or bridesmaid for that matter). The saleswomen are professional and extremely knowledgeable about their products. I have purchased numerous items from SyLene and most recently got a strapless bra for my wedding dress there. SyLene has beautiful lingerie…I bought my friend a fun and sexy set from here for her bachelorette party…my gift was her favorite!! I want my bridesmaids to pick me out something from SyLene!

Sent on 06/03/2014

I went to SyLene's on a recommendation from a friend for an undergarment for my wedding down and was very happy that I did. Fantastic customer service and overall experience. I will definitely come back and recommend others, particularly if you need help for a special occasion.

Sent on 03/31/2014
  • User3993824 · event on 01/05/2014

I love Sylene. They have an amazing selection of lingerie, swimwear, sleepwear, etc. And their sales staff is top notch. They were very helpful in finding me the perfect bra and shapewear piece for my dress. Was also able to get an awesome bikini and coverup for the summer.

Sent on 03/26/2014