12775 Uvas Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing

About Sycamore Creek Vineyards

Located in Morgan Hill, California, Sycamore Creek Vineyards is a winery wedding venue, serving as a beautiful setting for couples to say, “I do.” If the atmosphere sets the tone for a special occasion, then couples’ big day will be spectacular.

Facilities and Capacity
At Sycamore Creek Vineyards, couples can walk down the aisle under a mystical canopy of olive trees with dappled sunlight peeking through. The picturesque venue boasts a backdrop of rolling hills, rows of vines, and the Santa Cruz Mountains in the distance. The vineyard also features a spectacular outdoor patio, along with their live-action pizza oven. Sycamore Creek Vineyards is open all year round and can accommodate up to 200 loved ones. With the venue’s various event spaces, couples can choose an indoor, uncovered outdoor, or scenic area for their special day. There is ample parking, as well as shuttle service, and the venue is wheelchair accessible. They even welcome pets.

From setup and cleanup to lighting and sound, Sycamore Creek Vineyards has it all and can take care of couples’ wedding needs. Covered by liability insurance, they serve all types of wedding occasions, including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and even elopements. Their seasoned, professional coordinators will ensure couples’ joyous occasions will be seamlessly planned and executed from start to finish. The winery offers all-inclusive packages to choose from, catering and bar services, a get-ready room, and event rentals, such as centerpieces, chairs, tables, chair covers, decor, and furniture. Couples can also untilize the venue's dance floor, photo booths, aisle runners, aisle markers, and altars and arches. The venue’s entertainment and breathtaking floral arrangements will give the wedding the right amount of magic. WiFi is available throughout the property so you can stay connected.

Cuisine
From refined wine country cuisine to stunning custom cakes that guests will want to dig into, Sycamore Creek Vineyards offers fresh farm-to-table ingredients and exceptional wine experiences with refined service and gracious hospitality. Couples can choose from the numerous all-inclusive options based on budgets, occasion, or style, and enjoy a tasting to help make menu selections. Executive chef Mark Johnson and the professional staff can create a memorable menu in various presentations, including hors-d’oeuvres, cocktail receptions, buffets, family-style meals, stations, and dessert. They can make a cake for you, or you may bring one in from your favorite bakery; either way, they can facilitate the cake cutting. The venue's experienced servers and bartenders are ready to assist, and all barware, flatware, glassware, china, and linens are provided by the venue.

Location
Located six miles out of Morgan Hill, Sycamore Creek Vineyards is beautifully situated among picturesque nature and around plenty to do. In Morgan Hill, couples and guests can take advantage of the local gems like Anderson Lake County Park, Coyote Lake, Galvan Park, Twin Peaks, and more. And 28 miles away, San Jose offers more to explore, such as the Winchester Mystery House, Mission Peak, Japantown, and downtown San Jose. Lodging options are within six miles, and the San Francisco International Airport is 62 miles away, making for a doable drive for any traveling loved ones.

Follow Sycamore Creek Vineyards on

Sycamore Creek Vineyards 5
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing team of people!

I want to echo what the other reviewers wrote. The staff at Sycamore Creek Vineyards are amazing! Such an unbelievably stress free day! Everything was so organized and communicated perfectly. It was all so beautiful and flawless. Alex is the best! And Jennifer had us hooked from the beginning. These ladies are great people and really make your special day perfect! All of the staff from Sycamore, Leal and D+D+D were so accommodating, responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Sycamore Creek Vineyards 12
    Sycamore Creek Vineyards 13
    Sycamore Creek Vineyards 14
    Sycamore Creek Vineyards 15
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Shareen Roe · Married on 10/08/2019

Wedding day @ Sycamore

I got married here in August and Alex coordinated my meeting from the back-end (God bless her heart because there were many, MANY, email exchanges). She made sure everything the day of my wedding was perfect and well communicated to the on site coordinators who would run the show the day of my wedding. She handled all emails in a timely manner and even called a few times when she caught some mistakes of mine and wanted clarity/reconfirmation. I really appreciated this because as a bride sometimes things slip through the cracks and it's nice to have a someone like her that has your back.

Jennifer, Christina, Edith, & the D+D+D team made the day of my wedding so incredibly special. I really cannot put it into words how lovely they are but I will try my best.

Jennifer was SO accommodating and allowed us to have bottled beers on our wedding day in addition to tap beers, allowed us to have a cocktail bar outside in addition to inside, she even allowed a cigar bar and a sparkler exit which ended up being a hit at the wedding! Jennifer was the lead onsite coordinator and that lady had. it. DOWN. She checked on me immediately when I arrived and went to my bridal suite and kept checking in. She calmly communicated everything to me that day and allowed me to choose how I wanted the agenda to run when unexpected things would occur such as my guests running late to the ceremony. Jennifer had my back as if she were my second husband. She literally had my back that day. She sat on the floor behind me (to avoid being in the way of photos) while my husband and I cut our wedding cake. I had some issues getting the slice of cake onto a plate and Jennifer was literally sitting on the floor behind me incase I needed her assistance or she needed to step in for any reason and thank God she did because I ended up asking for help and there she was already on top of it. She was so kind. We didn't have Rose on the menu at my wedding but Jennifer knew I loved their Rose so she brought it to my sweetheart table for toasts. She payed attention to detail and I felt like she was within arms reach if I needed her at all. What stood out to me most about Jennifer and the other ladies is not how much I loved them, but how much my guests did. My guests complimented me on the staff at my wedding SOOOO much on the day of my wedding and even until today!! Things like that really mean a lot to us. Their energy was contagious and their hard-work showed clearly to EVERYONE. Edith had all my guests laughing and well taken care of, some of my guests even thought Edith was a guest at my wedding not a staff member because she was so fun and personable.

This brings me to Christina. Our road to this wedding venue actually started with Christina who referred me to Sycamore Creek Vineyards when she heard of my vision for my wedding. She could've easily tried to sell me on Willow Heights Mansion but instead she prioritized what was the right fit for my husband and I. Christina made me feel so comfortable with her on my wedding day. She helped bustle my dress, she drove me from my bridal suite to the alter, she fixed my veil which was going crazy in the wind, and assisted with photos/video, she even hid in an olive tree as I walked down the aisle and back just incase anything happened she could pop out quickly and help! She was willing to go through whatever it took to make that day run smooth and she always checked in on my husband and I. She is the absolute sweetest and I truly don't know how that day would've went without her and the rest of the staff by our side.

I felt like Sycamore's staff was more like our friends who happened to be really talented at coordinating events. That is exactly the type of people/energy you want on your wedding day.

Deluxe Design Decor handles the flower/decor on the wedding day and their work is STUNNING. Janine + her staff are so delightful. Janine IS THE SWEETEST. Literally, that woman is sooo kind and has such a great heart. I couldn't be more appreciative of her. She accommodated me in ways I never thought someone would be so kind to do but she did. She added complimentary touches to my wedding because she understands how tight money can be but values the aura/atmosphere and what is best for the day of the wedding more than just money. She was quick on emails and put her all into everything she helped me with as does the rest of her staff. They didn't just show up and decorate, they also checked in with my husband and I, congratulated us, and even threw in some extra flowers that they knew were special to my husband because those flowers are his deceased mothers favorite.

I just can't believe my husband and I were lucky enough to have this team by our side. We can't say thank you enough. We will never forget our magical wedding day thanks to this team.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sycamore Creek Vineyards Pricing

Sycamore Creek Vineyards Price Rates

Sycamore Creek Vineyards FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Glassware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January