Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

87 Reviews for Swellegant Events

Natalie was an amazing coordinator for my May backyard wedding! Everyone was impressed with how smoothly and wonderful everything went. My dad was very happy with her and all of her recommended vendors as well, and agrees that they are well worth the price. Natalie was at my disposal all day (as well as my husband and families), whether she ran to get me a tissue before my makeup ran down my face, was searching high and low for the misplaced wedding ring, or making sure the groomsmen didn't fall out of line. Her professionalism was on point and everything was taken care of, so all we were left to do was enjoy ourselves and get absorbed into our perfectly coordinated Wedding Day.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was flawless thanks to Natalie and her extraordinary team. Being in the hotel industry, I have witnessed weddings that she has planned for our brides and their amazing feedback of her talent and kindness. So naturally I wouldn't trust anyone else with my big day. She held my hand through the process and was there for me if ever I needed her for a question or concern. Her calming nature and wonderful disposition can brighten up the worst day. On our big day Natalie's team was prepared with a suitcase that had anything you could ever need which was great because the bras were showing on two of my bridesmaid so the lady in waiting actually cut the bra straps and re-sewed them. She also fixed my nails when they were chipped the morning of the wedding. Natalie made sure everything was setup at the venue exactly how i had dreamed of so i was able to let go and enjoy the day with my friends and family. My Husband and I cannot say enough good things about Natalie and her team. I will be recommending her to all my future brides too.

Profile Picture Rachel , 5/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie was our wedding coordinator! She provided excellent service for my husband and I. She has one of the biggest hearts that I have ever met. I myself had the amazing opportunity to have my dream wedding donated to me by Wish Upon a Wedding. A non profit organization that donates weddings to individuals undergoing a life altering or threatening illness. In my case it was cancer. Wish upon a wedding is all donated services from such amazing vendors. I got lucky enough to have Natalie as my planner. From the first day we met her we were given and overview of the way our wedding was going to play out. Until you get married yourself , not many people know how detailed a wedding really is. She made it as easy as possible for us. The hard work Natalie put into our wedding is unbelievable. She listens, asks questions, makes the suggestions that she believes would be best, but overall allowed anything that we wanted.
Natalie has years and years of experience , so she clearly knows what she's doing. In our case we asked that Natalie took charge of almost all decisions, it was less stress this way! Also a beautiful outcome. Natalie was always available via email, phone, or text, and every time I spoke with her she had so many great things she had been working on to make my day perfect. I wouldn't have had it any other way or any other person if I could re-do our wedding day. Working with Natalie was such a pleasant experience . I'm happy to have not only had a gorgeous wedding but have also made a new friend.

Profile Picture Mikela, 3/20/15, 2 Reviews