4747 hwy 6 , TX, Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number

About Sweets in the Sky

Sweets in the Sky is a premier bakery and wedding cake designer in Missouri City, Texas. This team of experienced cake chefs creates one of a kind desserts that everyone at your wedding will love. They offer both contemporary and traditional styles, completely customized to fit your wedding theme. No matter what you want for the big day, Sweets in the Sky will make your wedding that much sweeter.

Sweets in the Sky provides a variety of dessert packages for weddings of every size, style, and budget. The cake designers will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your ideas, your wedding theme, and your favorite cake flavors and filling choices. They offer several signature flavors including lemon, raspberry, matcha, and mocha. You may also purchase dessert table spreads including cookies, cupcakes, cake pops, and much more.

• For Heavens Cake
Galaxy cupcakes
sweets in the sky 01 51 1040429

1 Reviews for Sweets in the Sky

Tingting Wang · Married on 01/20/2019

The best experience ever!

I always wanted my wedding cake to look contemporary and elegant, a desert table to be beautiful with different selections and exquisite looking. So I went to the Bridal Extravaganza show this January, I noticed their beautiful desert table, I fell in love with it immediately, so I went ahead and booked a cake tasting with them. I'm so amazed that all the cakes were so good! They had all kinds of different flavors and filling. I personally prefer fruity flavors, so I tried their lemon cake and raspberry cake which they blew me away right away!!! The cakes were moist, full of flavors.

Now to my favorite part is the desert table. Of course chocolate dipped strawberries are a must, cute mini cupcakes, cake pops, beautiful mousse cups added some varieties, the fun part is that I get to design my cookies, they also have those exquisite mirror glazed mini deserts, totally eye candies!

Sent on 01/24/2019