172 S Swan St, First Floor, Troy, NY 12202 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
  • Deals 1

About Sweetness Weddings

A Sweetness wedding is one that elevates a simple ceremony to a memorable experience for the couple and their guests. Each wedding is tailored to suit a variety of couples keeping every detail in mind. We specialize in artistic, DIY, and non-traditional wedding services and events. Sweetness Weddings is proud to be inclusive of couples, regardless of gender presentation or sexuality.

Follow Sweetness Weddings on

2a8a07692018 51 941102

4 Reviews for Sweetness Weddings

• Lorin

Lorin · Married on 10/06/2018

The Only Wedding Planner You'll Need!

Alli, owner of Sweetness Weddings, coordinated our October 6th 2018 wedding in the Adirondacks. I don't have enough amazing things to say about her but I will certainly try!
    Alli started gearing up for our event about a month prior to the date; we hired her for day-of services as I had already booked all vendors for our DIY wedding venue. I am a Type A individual and was initially nervous transferring my command over to someone else, until we had our first meeting. Alli and I instantly clicked and I knew I made the right decision; I was no longer nervous about planning because I was more than comfortable allowing her to take over. She covers all of the bases; this wasn't her first rodeo so she knows what questions to ask...ones that I didn't even think of, in order to know the ins-and-outs of how we wanted the day to go. I described to her how I was envisioning our day and she instantly knew where I was going with my ideas and was genuinely enthusiastic and excited. (The best feeling is having your vendors feeling super excited about executing the ideas you've spent months thinking about!)
    Prior to the wedding day, I never once had to track her down for updates. I trusted her and I was so right to because she took care of EVERYTHING. Last minute follow-ups with vendors, timeline creation, smoothing over any hiccups with vendors prior to the day. If I had a question, big or small about a vendor, she instantly was on it.
    Our wedding day was an absolute dream and it 200% could not have happened that way without Alli. I thought I would be teetering into basket-case mode the day-of because, well, all of the stress would naturally build up even though I knew everything was taken care. I was so wrong. Alli was going back and forth between our venue and the place we were getting ready at all day. Delivering flowers, directing vendors, working her magic...I couldn't tell you how she actually did it on the day of the wedding because I didn't ask. I was too busy ENJOYING myself all day! Our wedding day was the most magical day and, from the time I woke up at 7AM until I went to bed at 3AM, I was completely stress-free. The timeline was delivered flawlessly, and I never once was overwhelmed or confused. My husband and I enjoyed our wedding to the fullest because someone had our backs the entire day and made sure we were able to have that.
    Not having to even speak to a vendor (minus the photographer and Alli of course) throughout the day and knowing that you are in the best of hands, allows you to actually be present. The day goes by so quickly and being able to laugh and uncontrollably smile without worrying was priceless. Alli was everywhere at once, and I have no clue how. She was doing damage control with family members as needed, bringing me a chair to change my shoes in, rummaging in the woods for sticks for s’mores because I was supposed to bring them but forget, making sure my husband and I had everything we needed, and hugging me before I walked down the aisle. She is an amazing wedding planner not only because she is organized and professional, but she has a genuine love for making her clients' enjoy what is supposed to be the best day of their lives!
    Hire Sweetness Weddings and allow Alli to work her magic for your special day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Maura · Married on 08/12/2017

Alli was great-I hired her literally two months before my wedding and I don't know how I would have done it without her. She was detail oriented, responsive, and helpful leading up to the wedding. She went out of her way to coordinate with the vendors and literally drove all over tarnation to be where she needed to be when I needed her there. She also basically acted as a diplomat between myself and my mother who was insisting that we put tent flaps up since it might rain...anyway, Alli went out in the POURING rain and put the tent flaps down when we needed them down and then got them pulled up when the sun came out 20 mins later. She stayed like 2 hours longer than she had planned on AND she communicated with the chef when the dinner was coming out late so I didn't have to. She was GREAT, extremely hard working, organized, reliable AND definitely not overpriced. HIRE HER!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

The best way I can think of to give a testimonial for Alli is to say that I literally woke up the day after our wedding and said to my new wife, “I wish Alli could plan my day-to-day life.”

We hired Alli for day-of wedding coordination because we were planning the wedding from out of state and wanted some local, on-the-ground help. Many challenges were thrown at her including an inexperienced venue, challenging parental situations, and needing to manage two brides, two parties, and two hair and makeup artists at two sites when the plan to get ready at the venue fell through.

Every situation was handled with grace, professionalism, and humor. Although Sweetness Weddings is relatively new, it felt like Alli has been doing this for decades. I’d highly recommend to anyone who feels they need a little help with the details!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Sweetness Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweetness Weddings 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 172 S Swan St, First Floor Troy, New York, 12202 See on map
    Location of (Sweetness Weddings)