PO Box 851066, Yukon, OK 73085 Map · Phone number

About Sweetheart Linens, LLC

Sweetheart Linens is a family owned and operated Oklahoma City business providing affordable chair covers and sash in an arrary of colors to give your special occassion that touch of elegance. We offer delivery, set-up and tear down options as well as cost saving pick up and drop off options.

IMG1340
IMG0125
IMG1340
422581101513424339129091711909292n

4 Reviews for Sweetheart Linens, LLC

I loved the chair covers and sash! They matched the wedding perfect, and she was able to accommodate my short notice. She had plenty of selections available to ensure that it matched my wedding perfect, and everything was clean and perfect! No problems with drop-off or returning. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

I used Sweetheart Linens for a wedding reception and it was a beautiful event and the chair covers were perfect. They had so many colors to choose from and the quality of the covers was amazing. Sweetheart Linens made my day go smoothly and just the added touch my reception needed!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Beth · Married on 10/23/2010

Angelique took my brief description and made my vision come true. My whole event would not have been the same without the gorgeous linens from Sweatheart Linens. They make you feel like you are always their number one priority. My night was taken to a whole new visual level their linens. Affordable, clean, excellent service. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Sweetheart Linens, LLC FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• PO Box 851066 Yukon, 73085 See on map
    4058021029 (Other Phone Number)