Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweetheart Design Studio

First Impression Does Matter
On behalf of Sweetheart Design Studio, we would like to cordially CONGRATULATES! on your engagement. Wedding invitation is one of the most important part of your wedding because it give your families & friends a peek at your wedding theme and style.

Our wedding invitations perfectly illustrate the designer's vision of your wedding by incorporating design based on your wedding theme, classic & elegant fonts, high quality papers & printing, simple & stylish accessories and a timeless elegance touch. Choose from our ready-made layout for Save-The-Date, Announcement, Reply Card, Wedding & Ceremony programs, menu or have it custom design for you. We can help you find the perfect wedding invitation package at an affordable price and still give an unexpected impression to your family and friends.

Not getting married? We'll be happy to custom design your invitations for your Sweet 16, Quinceañera, The Philippine Debut, Baby Shower, Anniversary Party, or any special occasions with your loved one.

Appointment is highly recommended for individual attention, please click on "schedule appointment." I'm hearing impaired so I appreciate if you can send email sweetheartdesignstudio@yahoo.com or send text message 310-428-8452 for any questions. I look forward to see you soon and share your special day with us.

Love,

Save the Dates (1)
Addressing (1)
Assembly (1)
Letterpress (1)

Jennifer is very professional and friendly. She was able to provide me good service and was able to accommodate my schedule.

Profile Picture User6089022, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Jennifer is the person you want to see. I gave her all my ideas and theme for my wedding and she design a beautiful invitations for my wedding. The colors and design were so vibrant and beautiful. The quality of the invitations were great. I will highly recommend her. Thanks Jennifer for a wonderful job

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The servies she provided us was above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't be happier with the result. The invitations gave off a classic Tiffany box feel and made everything all the more elegant.

Profile Picture Carlota, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Sweetheart Design Studio FAQ

220x220 sq 1427573902734 img4280
220x220 sq 1427573935311 img4285
220x220 sq 1427573966493 img4289

1 ENDORSEMENT
Trendy, chic wedding invitations and personal service!

Santa Ana, CA 92706   See On Map
310-428-8452 (phone)
Appointment is highly recommended, please email me on my weddingwire or sweetheartdesignstudio@yahoo.com or send text message 310-428-8452. I look forward to hear more about your wedding.