Sweetest Things in Life

San Diego, CA View map
$375 Typical Price

$375 Typical Price

Sweetest Thing in Life is a wedding officiant based in San Diego, California, serving couples throughout the local areas of Poway, Escondido, and San Diego. Specializing in events, the officiant helps couples create the wedding ceremony of their dreams. Sweetest Thing in Life offers customized ceremonies as well as personalized wedding vows for each couple. The officiant is also willing to travel for the wedding event as per couples' requests. Sweetest Thing in Life has been part of the wedding industry since 2013.

Sweetest Thing in Life is a licensed officiant in California. They keep ceremonies short and sweet, with an average ceremony length of less than 30 minutes. They officiate different wedding types such as civil unions; non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals, catering to various religions including Catholic, Baptist, Jewish, Methodist, and more. Sweetest Thing in Life also works with couples to customize their vows.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

Amelia S. Married on 06/12/2021

With Kira there, you won't have a single worry!

Kira came in to the equation unexpectedly when one of our vendors had to cancel and she was recommended to me - WOW I am so happy that happened. From the minute I got in to contact with her she was calm, available, organized, and absolutely lovely. From the rehearsal to my wedding day, she handled every single detail. I didn't even find out until after the wedding that there were bumps behind the scenes that she handled. Her level of organization was noticed by not only the staff at my venue, but almost all of my guests too. When I arrived at the venue, she even met me at the bride's suite with a glass of champagne to calm my nerves before walking down the aisle. AND she was our officiant, she wrote one of the most beautiful ceremonies; incorporating personal details of our relationship while keeping it short and sweet - there was not a dry eye there. If you are looking for someone that will take of a TON of weight off your shoulders, look no further. Kira was an absolutely essential part of our weekend and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.
  • Erik
    Erik C. Married on 06/12/2019

Life saver !

Me and my now wife planned our wedding in a week, yes it was a bit overwhelming but Kira came through and made it happen. So thankful for the kind person she is and her professionalism. We even forgot our wedding license at home and she offered to meet us there to finalize the legal paperwork . Great person, worth having her at our wedding.
  • Y
    Yvonne Married on 09/22/2018
    Kira and Emily are the best. They were so patient and professional. Kira is also an officiant and married us! The ceremony was perfect, she tied in things about our relationship which made it that more special. I would recommend them for any event. If you are in the area, please contact them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

South Sound Weddings South Sound Weddings Wedding Officiants

Professional, enthusiastic and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Sweetest Things in Life Events for all of your event planning needs.

Ceremonies De Vie Ceremonies De Vie Wedding Officiants

Kira will be there every step of the way for couples planning locally or internationally! She and I have worked together on destination weddings and she makes the process seamless.

San Diego, 92129
Location of (Sweetest Things in Life)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding