29 W. Hazel St, Corning, NY 14830 Map · Phone number

About SweetCakes Cakery

Creating custom wedding and celebration cakes for the Finger Lakes region and the Southern Tier, SweetCakes Cakery will design, build, and deliver the perfect cake for your event. From quaint naked cakes with cupcakes for your guests to elegant, eight-tiered, gold-leaf accented, heaped-with-gumpaste-roses, pearlized and ribboned towers, whatever you're dreaming, we can make it a reality.

Conveniently located on Corning's Northside, SweetCakes' cake artist, Mindy Hayes, would love to meet with you to discuss your design details, or even to work with you through email, facebook, or phone correspondence. Wedding tastings are available and encouraged. Find us on facebook at http://facebook.com/SweetCakesCakery2277, or visit our website, http://SweetCakes2277.wix.com/SweetCakes for more information.

Follow SweetCakes Cakery on

454316347d2cce9c 12184983 964158880288108 1671082583496908688 o
img0038

5 Reviews for SweetCakes Cakery

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

SweetCakes Cakery is by far the BEST around. Mindy did our wedding cake and cupcakes and the flavor is beyond amazing. She took our preferences and made our day even sweeter. She got back to me in a very timely manner with any and all questions we had and made our tasting very enjoyable as well. A lot of my family goes to Mindy for their celebration cakes too. Be sure to check out her gallery of previous work and give her a call. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kandiss · Married on 05/06/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing! She made us feel welcome from the time we opened the door. I love her gourmet flavors which gives us a better option of choosing our wedding flavors.
    She also has the best pricing!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Heather · Married on 11/26/2016

My experience with Sweet Cakes Cakery was nothing short of excellent! I met Mindy at a bridal expo having already booked another bakery to make my wedding cake. A week before my wedding (which was also a holiday week) the bakery I had booked fell through and I was in a panic. My then fiance and I remembered talking to Mindy at the expo and trying the samples (his favorite was the chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting). I didn't know if it was even a possibility, but I called and left Mindy a voicemail asking if she could help us out. She called me back within the hour and met with us the next day to discuss our wedding cake desires. Not only did she take on the task of making my wedding cake, but she also catered to my allergies and exceeded my initial ideas of how the cake would turn out. She made beautiful flowers out of homemade fondant, stunning scroll piping work and delicious tasting cakes of three different varieties. We would highly recommend choosing Sweet Cakes Cakery for any special occasion! Thank you Mindy!

Sent on 12/01/2016

SweetCakes Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers